RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Star Trek - 8/10

my rating on this fluctuates but I enjoyed the last viewing there. Some stuff annoys me though - most particularly the way no one considers even for a second using time travel again to undo the damage done by Nero. Considering old Spock pioneered a time travel method in Star Trek IV to help save Earth it seems a bit inconsistent and ridiculous that it wouldn't occur to him to do the same thing again to save his own planet.

Star Trek - 8/10

my rating on this fluctuates but I enjoyed the last viewing there. Some stuff annoys me though - most particularly the way no one considers even for a second using time travel again to undo the damage done by Nero. Considering old Spock pioneered a time travel method in Star Trek IV to help save Earth it seems a bit inconsistent and ridiculous that it wouldn't occur to him to do the same thing again to save his own planet.

Maybe cause it wasn't in the script :dunno :lol

Maybe cause it wasn't in the script :dunno :lol

It should have been. In Star Trek-land, far as I'm concerned, this counts as a plothole. Undoing damage to the time continuum, or whatever its called, has never before been a problem. And although I like that this new Trek stands to be different (god knows Trek needed to be made fresh again) theres really no reason that the events of this film could not be reversed. Old Spock of all people should know this.

IM0 two completely diff characters and both are great.
"Borat" = 80% racist and anti-racist humor
"Bruno" = 80% homosexual and homophobic humor

"The Dictator" for the next weekend.

Sleepy Hollow - 7/10

Damn Johnny Depp and his amazing hair.

Decided to watch this movie again as I have not seen it in a while. Like you I give it a solid 7/10...

Good movie. I must say though you must be a chick or a very girly man because Johnny Depp's hair I never took much notice in,lol...however his hands...oh my.:love

Skyfall - 5.5/10

Have to say, very disappointed in this film. Great first hour, but the rest... meh. Bad Bond villian IMO, slow story, unremarkable ending... I did like Q, though, and Daniel Craig is always great onscreen. Overall, too much old Bond for my liking, too many one liners and nods to the past. And the London section was boring...

I got stuck watching 50 First Dates last night. I have seen it before but I usually avoid it because it makes me feel...well...unmanly.

But I figured I could handle it this time...I was wrong.

I would give it about 7.5/10, normally. But the assault on my testosterone offends me...2.5/10.

:monkey3:)

Poster Boy - it's an older film, but has a great cast including Karen Allen. It was a little slow and some of the camera work was nauseating, but overall well done. KA did an excellent job which makes her 'acting' in KOTCS even more disappointing.

IM0 two completely diff characters and both are great.
"Borat" = 80% racist and anti-racist humor
"Bruno" = 80% homosexual and homophobic humor

"The Dictator" for the next weekend.

I'm working my way backwards, the Dictator is the only one of those I've seen so far.

Back