RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Dexter S1 (rewatch) - 9/10

Best tv series evah :monkey2

After Lost & The Walking Dead.:yess:
tumblr_mckqcr77Ys1rjm5ubo1_250.gif

Martyrs. 8/10

DA64FDA1-8C56-43FE-8619-37C7B68574C3-555-0000005B5BBE3C7F.jpg

It's hard to categorise this movie. While the first part has elements of a typical horror the second part is so depressing and hard to watch and stomach. It's certainly not for the faint at heart. But if your a horror fan and you want to experiance something entirely different from anything you have seen before give it a try. But be warned this is rough.

Martyrs. 8/10

DA64FDA1-8C56-43FE-8619-37C7B68574C3-555-0000005B5BBE3C7F.jpg

It's hard to categorise this movie. While the first part has elements of a typical horror the second part is so depressing and hard to watch and stomach. It's certainly not for the faint at heart. But if your a horror fan and you want to experiance something entirely different from anything you have seen before give it a try. But be warned this is rough.

I'll certainly give this one a run. Maybe tomorrow night.
Just looked it up and found out I can get it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

The Shining - 9/10
Dutch TV (like usual) decided to completely ignore the fact that it was Halloween last night, so I decided to watch The Shining on Blu.
It was the first time that I saw it on Blu and it looked great IMO. Definitely a great film. I've seen it a number of times but some scenes still creep me out.

The Usual Suspects 9.5/10

Been a while since I watched this film. Forgot just how good it is!

One of if not the best twist endings in movie history

:lol:lol:lol

Great exchange chaps!

As far as my best ever TV show list I'd stick Spartacus in there somewhere near or at the top.
Have you seen Game of Thrones? I thought it was much better than Spartacus (though Spartacus is fantastic).

Still some shows I haven't watched, but from what I have seen I'd say:

1. Game of Thrones
2. Walking Dead (season 1)
3. Spartacus
4. Boardwalk Empire

I think the first season of Walking Dead was absolutely perfect, everything since then I've sort of been disappointed with.
Spartacus: Vengeance didn't feel the same at all without Andy Whitfield. I really enjoyed Gannicus' character though.

Night of the Living Dead - 6.8/10

The one with the red head and Candyman.

I've seen Game of Thrones and its good, I just don't enjoy it as much as Spartacus. I loved season 2 of Spartacus pretty much the same as season 1 and Gods of the Arena so for me its been consistent. Hopefully the final season won't feel too crammed and rushed.

Back