RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Gonna see it to be sure :lol

seas-sarcastic-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1966.gif

Rust & Bone 8/10

Beautiful movie! Great performances!

Safety Not Guaranteed - 8/10

Good film with mostly a cast of unknowns apart from Chloe from 24 in a small role. A magazine reporter and 2 interns (the female of whom is the lead character) investigate a guy who has placed an ad requesting a time travelling partner. It doesn't play in any way like a science fiction film, more like a road-trip rom-com type thing. You and the characters question whether the guy is just a wierdo or if he really can time travel.

Halloween 3 is ****ing great. Its one of the few movies about the actual Holiday.

You're right, better rewatch more Whose Line :hi5:

It was such a great show.:clap

tumblr_losd9vlk5f1qdgcqqo1_400.gif
After you posted this I remembered watching that show as a kid and decided to go check it out. Since then I've watched the first 13 episodes. :lol

Episode 12 hoedown:
Poor Colin :rotfl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKSyilX6k0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKSyilX6k0[/ame]

Truly the funniest show on the planet.

Just recently rewatched these and forgot to post my scores the first time around.

Sons of Anarchy: Season 1: 9/10
Sons of Anarchy: Season 2: 10/10
Sons of Anarchy: Season 3: 9/10
Sons of Anarchy: Season 4: 10/10

Wreck It Ralph 9/10

Its movies like this that make it very easy to take the kids to see. So many subtleties to pick up on and so much nostalgia. Just totally loved this movie. :clap

Back