RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Road to Perdition is a fantastic movie.

But why did they have to give Gangster Squad such a bad name? The trailer looks great, but I fear that silly name will put a lot of folks off.

While I agree the title "Gangster Squad" could've been better, the trailer alone sells the movie more than enough for people to look past the title. The two times i went to see Skyfall, the Gangster Squad trailer was shown before, and I could hear people talking about it saying how good it looked. Oh and how hot Emma Stone/Ryan Gosling is (delete depending on gender/sexual orientation) :lol

Twilight: New Moon - 5.5/10

Wow. I knew these movies were bad, but this is just atrocious. It's like a teenage soap opera. So much unnecessary drama.

We Bought a Zoo. 8/10. This movie was far, far better than I could have imagined and only watched it because I didn't want to focus on anything. It was on HBO. Ended up not only paying attention but also tearing up a few times.

Twilight: New Moon - 5.5/10

Wow. I knew these movies were bad, but this is just atrocious. It's like a teenage soap opera. So much unnecessary drama.

...thats exactly what it is and thats exactly the demographic. Ive seen far worse movies.

Skyfall - 8/10

I was entertained. Im not a huge James Bond guy but it was good and action packed. The story was decent, nothing to sit and think about but good regardless. I enjoyed myself especially since it was a free screening :D

...thats exactly what it is and thats exactly the demographic. Ive seen far worse movies.
Obviously. But even for a silly teenybopper film it's ridiculous. I was expecting something along the lines of The Vampire Diaries which is aimed for teens, but this was so far off.

For half of the movie emotionless anorexic manikin girl is either crying in her room as they show a calendar's pages turning from month to month, or jumping off cliffs trying to kill herself because her creepy vampire boyfriend randomly decides to leave her for absolutely no reason. I mean come on... :slap

I'm kinda glad I saw this though. Now I don't have to feel guilty about watching The Vampire Diaries. :lol

Terminator Salvation 7/10

I re-watched this recently and I think its very good for what it is. Not nearly as good as the first two, but loads better than 3. The actions scenes and CGI are top notch and I love the Arnold T-800 cameo at the end. I think the main problem is that people set their expectations too high.

No, the main problem is it sucks. :lol

Honestly, i'd rather watch the bad Terminator film, then the fake one. :D

I actually didn't think Terminator 3 was "bad" to be honest. Not as good as T1 or T2, but I still like it!

Salvation did feel a bit "unlike" a terminator movie, but I still got a kick out of it!

Back