RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Argo

It was phenomenal. I'm not a big fan of Affleck, but he actually did a great job both as the lead role and director. And the story was intense from start to end.

The Professional: 8.5/10

Oldman stole the show, the biggest gripe I have is the last act didn't know what it wanted to do.

Argo

It was phenomenal. I'm not a big fan of Affleck, but he actually did a great job both as the lead role and director. And the story was intense from start to end.

I saw this last week also, thought it was really good

Also watched The Hunger games, its was ok, nothing great.

I think depending on my mood I rate Return of the Jedi differently.

Today's viewing gets a 9/10. I enjoyed it today even with the Ewoks.

I liked Argo. I was actually an extra in it. I don't know about his writing abilities though. This movie was based on real events and didn't need much in character development but I thought the Town was pretty bad. Good action scenes but the story was dumb as hell. Everyone was so one-dimensional and in the end he learned absolutely nothing and won nothing and we're supposed to think its "deep" because he stands alone by himself but its like they forgot to give the character a purpose around the whole bank robber thing and met the hostage girl thing. Jeremy Renner was like...angry the whole movie lol. C'mon guys was that character supposed to be anything else. "Tough best friend who is violent but loyal and then dies." That's not a character...am I right?

Oh yeah and I saw Cloud Atlas. I thought the point was that their lives were connected to through all of life. So some actors played very different characters in different time periods that had nothing to do with other time periods, so why even have the same actor? And then at the end when they showed everyone and their roles I didn't even remember a lot of the characters. Idk it wasnt BAD but I kinda wish I just read the summary on wikipedia instead of wondering what the reveal would be after 3 hours just to say "was that it?"

Argo

I've only seen good reviews for Afflecks directorial films so far.

Ben Affleck has shown that he s actually an incredibly talented actor and director. Gone Baby Gone and The Town were excellent movies, and it looks as though Argo will be the same!

I'm glad that he's proving himself as he is, I've always liked him.

For Your Eyes Only - 6/10

The Town Extended cut with alternate ending is my favourite movie of his up to now.

I had another viewing of Rock of Ages with visitors last night. Still love it 8/10

Black Swan 10/10

A perfect film and Portman is f__king immense!!!

Back