RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Abe lincoln vampire hunter 8/10

A lot of fun. Wife liked it too

The King's Speech 10/10

A complete masterpiece!!!!

Get's me every time

Anyone see Rise of the Guardians yet? I can't find the thread through all those damn poll threads that were started.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - I enjoyed the action and the concept was interesting but the whole execution was all over the place and the story was too boring for my liking. - 5/10

AMAZING SPIDERMAN I GIVE a 8 story moved very fast and loved the webslinging, spiderweb part ,cant wait for next one... all around webslinging fun.....

It didn't have guns, bewbs and explosions in it.

Nah seriously, I dunno. I do love a good acting tour-de-force drama but for some reason that one didn't affect me very much.

A Christmas Story - 7.5/10

Lot's of laughs with this one. The dad was a brilliant character! Great Christmas movie, although it gives off a bit of a depressing vibe with all the dark lighting.

National Lampoons Christmas vacation - 8/10

Also full of laughs, but this is to be expected from National Lampoon. Christmas comedies don't get much better!

My wife just made me watch The Artist with her. Not my usual sort of Film in that there were no spandex clad Heroes featured, but to my surprise I rather enjoyed it. Wine might've helped but I'll give it an 8/10 for the good vibes it gave me.

Back