RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Lord of the rings fellowship of the ring 9/10 still a nice film .

the dark knight rises 10/10 great film....:clap..
and :lol arthurs christmas it was funny.7/10

Green Lantern - 6.8/10

I wanted to love it but there was simply not enough GL action.

The opening with Hal and his Dad was too corny and predictable, really hated that, the romance plot took up too much time and Hector Hammond and his daddy issues were boring and also took up too much time.

Ryan Reynolds was good in the role, Blake Lively was smokin hot, Mark Strong was good as sinestro and the guy who plyed Hector Hammond was just odd.

The Parallax Villain was decent enough but the Hector Hammond guy sucked, he was just a lame loser character.

The effects were cool and the GL action with the constructs were great and the costume and characters design of the Oa residents was fantastic.

While a Sequel seems unlikely i'd like to see Ryan and Mark back in their roles and see some proper Green Lantern Corps action and character development go on with good hand to hand fights.

IMO the Animated First Flight movie was superior and if they had simply made that in live-action it would've been excellent.

I't rate it fair, not bad, certainly not the worst superhero movie but not as good as it could've been.

Despite the movie the HT figure would've :rocked so hard :(

Last edited:

The Campaign - Had some decent laughs but definitely not Will Ferrells better films - 6/10

The Living Daylights - 7/10

License to Kill - 8.5/10 maybe even 9/10

Dalton should have got another film after License to Kill, it was a pretty good film.

Red Dawn (1984) - 7/10
Lincoln - 7/10
The Mechanic - 8/10
Carrie - 8/10

Lord of the Rings trilogy Extended Edition - 10/10
Rated this before I watched the RotK extended edition (which I just finished), and I can't believe that there are people who don't like this franchise. Never has there been a more emotionally powerful and impactful story/film.

I really hope The Hobbit is in the same scale of quality.

Rated this before I watched the RotK extended edition (which I just finished), and I can't believe that there are people who don't like this franchise. Never has there been a more emotionally powerful and impactful story/film.

I really hope The Hobbit is in the same scale of quality.

People who don't like the franchise need to gtfo :lecture

You make me sick.

:lol

slippery-deal-with-it-dude.gif

I wouldn't call Leon a recent film...:lol

I would, 1994 isn't that old, as far as flicks go. :wink1:

I'd consider anything in the late 70's or before an older film.

X-Men - 7.5/10
The movie itself is quite good, but a lot of the action and fights are really, really outdated. The only two fights I actually enjoyed were Wolverine's cagefight and Wolverine vs Mystique.
Still, story wise and as a movie it remains a good watch.

Angels & Demons - 7.5/10
I like this one better than The Davinci Code

Green Lantern - 6.8/10

I wanted to love it but there was simply not enough GL action.

The opening with Hal and his Dad was too corny and predictable, really hated that, the romance plot took up too much time and Hector Hammond and his daddy issues were boring and also took up too much time.

Ryan Reynolds was good in the role, Blake Lively was smokin hot, Mark Strong was good as sinestro and the guy who plyed Hector Hammond was just odd.

The Parallax Villain was decent enough but the Hector Hammond guy sucked, he was just a lame loser character.

The effects were cool and the GL action with the constructs were great and the costume and characters design of the Oa residents was fantastic.

While a Sequel seems unlikely i'd like to see Ryan and Mark back in their roles and see some proper Green Lantern Corps action and character development go on with good hand to hand fights.

IMO the Animated First Flight movie was superior and if they had simply made that in live-action it would've been excellent.

I't rate it fair, not bad, certainly not the worst superhero movie but not as good as it could've been.

Despite the movie the HT figure would've :rocked so hard :(
Funny that.. the things you liked - I really disliked, & vice versa. :lol

Except for Oa & Mark Strong, that is. :lecture

I'll never watch it again anyway.. once is enough. :monkey3

Lawless - 8/10 watched this round a friends & really enjoyed it

Breaking Dawn Part 2 - 6.5/10 only watched this because of my wife buyt not to bad to be honest, definitely better than Part 1

Megamind - 7.5/10 bit old now but my little boy loves it & I quite like it too

Savages - 7.5/10 really like this too. Bit of a ****ed up relationship going on in this though, you'll know what I mean if your seen it. I like Del Toro in this even though he's pretty evil but villains are always the most entertaining

Last edited:

Green Lantern film was the biggest missed opportunity of the last 10 years of comic book movies as far as I'm concerned

Green Lantern film was the biggest missed opportunity of the last 10 years of comic book movies as far as I'm concerned

Definitely. Could've been the Star Wars of comic book movies, but instead, let's bring him back to Earth so he can make race tracks and fight a cloud. Sharp thinkin', fellas.

The Amazing Spiderman - 6.5/10

It was alright. No better than Raimi's films IMO and having watched it now I still don't think a redo of the origin story was necessary.

And to me the organic webshooters of the Raimi films were more believable.

Back