RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Yeah Bloom is a mystery. Kingdom of Heaven was also tough to watch at times. Hehe another film saved by Liam :lol

Yeah Bloom is a mystery. Kingdom of Heaven was also tough to watch at times. Hehe another film saved by Liam :lol

A decent film that improved with repeat viewings in spite of Bloom as the lead. Why they picked him for that role I don't know.

Just watched The Terminator and half of Avatar over the last couple of days.

The alpha and omega of James Cameron. Funnily enough I still enjoyed T1 even with its non-existent budget after all these years but got bored with all the treehugging nature training in the mighty Avatar. I stopped it when he started climbing the cliffs to find his banshee and put in Prometheus instead. :cool:

Its still a good movie (Avatar that is) with a great beginning and climax but man I've just really got to be in the mood to watch it all the way through, something that hasn't happened in quite a while.

BEOWULF (2007) - 8/10

Great-great film despite all its bad sides.
Wonderful cast and simple but very dramatic script.
Stunning graphics and beautifull animation (not counting some lips movements and cardboard horses).
And ofcourse perfect soundtrack by my all-time favorite Alan Silvestri!

Zemeckis expertly crafted something very rare for Hollywood - a pure classic myth that has nothing to do with cliched blockbusters.
Many thanks to Robert for this unique adventure that looked good not only back there in 3D at the cinema but today at home too :monkey2

Funnily enough I still enjoyed T1 even with its non-existent budget after all these years but got bored with all the treehugging nature training in the mighty Avatar. I stopped it when he started climbing the cliffs to find his banshee and put in Prometheus instead. :cool:
you-disgust-me.jpg

:monkey3

Leon: The Professional - 10/10. :lecture

I bought this a couple months ago & hadn't had a chance to watch it till last night.
Last time was just after it's release on VHS in 1995..

What can I say; I simply forgot how brilliant a film this is, from start to finish. Jean Reno is excellent. Gary Oldman is a ****ing force of nature! :lol Little Natalie? Unbelievable. What a talent.

Seeing her in this film again for the first time in 15 plus years, makes me never want to watch the SW prequels AGAIN. :lol

Leon: The Professional - 10/10. :lecture

I bought this a couple months ago & hadn't had a chance to watch it till last night.
Last time was just after it's release on VHS in 1995..

What can I say; I simply forgot how brilliant a film this is, from start to finish. Jean Reno is excellent. Gary Oldman is a ****ing force of nature! :lol Little Natalie? Unbelievable. What a talent.

Seeing her in this film again for the first time in 15 plus years, makes me never want to watch the SW prequels AGAIN. :lol

Yup, great flick. One of the best scenes in recent cinema IMO:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRBI1VSO7hc[/ame]

Super - 8.5/10
Definitely a good watch. Thought it would be a silly comedy type film, but this was dark, gritty, brutal yet also funny, sad and powerful... in short, it had heart!
I can see this being one of those films that get better with each time I watch it!

The scene where Ellen Page got shot was pretty intense. She was a messed up character, kinda annoying at times with the maniacal laughter, but in the end this scene hit like a punch and I actually felt kinda sad. Seeing Crimson lose it over her death and becoming all raging was so extremely awesome. His little speach with Kevin Bacon before stabbing him... wow. Amazing!!

Loved the ending with all the drawings as well!

Back