RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Life of Pi. 10/10. Film of the year for me. The most beautiful film I've seen for a while, it was funny, moving, inspirational and the effects for the animals were genuinely sublime.

Total recall, 7.5/10 ( new version). Is the original is more fun to watch but this ones not not bad either

Life of Pi. 10/10. Film of the year for me. The most beautiful film I've seen for a while, it was funny, moving, inspirational and the effects for the animals were genuinely sublime.

Can't wait for Wednesday when i finally get to see it :yess:

I was bored. Amazing CGI yes but it bored me and I didn't like how Tintin was played out. Didn't feel a connection to the characters, except Snowy maybe. Only one I liked.

Agree. I love Spielberg for the most part, but this one didn't do it for me.

Back To The Future part III, was on yesterday I watched it but it is my least favourite of the triology. I love part 1 & 2. Idk the whole wild west, love intrest for Doc didn't do it for me. Michael J Fox was pure class though as Clint Eastwood. :rotfl:rotfl

Why do you support being obtuse.

stopbeingobtusecopy.png

I watched Predators again the other night.

Lots of great moments - all the Predator scenes are excellent. The hounds were cool - as was the falcon in flight mode.
The fight between Falconer & Kanzo was excellent too.

The negatives? Royce for starters.. Jeez he annoyed the living **** out of me! :lol
That stupid voice of his, I just didn't buy Brody as the tough military guy.

The other negatives were all the blatant copying of the first film. The location was fine, but the dialogue in parts was horrendous. The stand off between him & Beserker was too close to the 87 film. I get he was using Dutch's mud idea, but still.. "I'm here, kill me now!".. :monkey4

The ending scene was rubbish too. :lol

Anyway, it's still a cool flick - 6.5 / 10.

Last edited:

Life of Pi - 7/10
Certainly a film that makes you think. The visuals were beautiful and the animal effects, especially on the tiger were really amazing.

Back