RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I really liked this movie a lot and thought Hardy did a great job with his role.
I completely agree. He was the best part of the movie IMO. I never cared much for him as Bane, but now that I've seen him in a different role (as with Bale), I appreciate him much more.

Arachnophobia - A good movie that plays on the fears of the audience but also offers a sprinkling of humor - 7/10

"Premium Rush" 8/10

I was surprised that this film was so entertaining.

It's a Wonderful Life: 9/10

Looper: 7/10-One of the most interesting movies ive seen this year.Some things didn't make sense though,which is why im giving it a 7 instead of 8.

Total Recall(2012):7/10-Not bad really,felt good to shut my brain off entirely and just watch a simple fast paced action movie.And Kate Beckinsale is beautiful as always,even as a crazy Ex-Wife :D

Django Unchained-10/10-One of my favorite films of 2012.

Looking forward to this one.....

It's a Wonderful Life: 9/10

Looper: 7/10-One of the most interesting movies ive seen this year.Some things didn't make sense though,which is why im giving it a 7 instead of 8.

I'll get this on blu-ray next week...

Total Recall(2012):7/10-Not bad really,felt good to shut my brain off entirely and just watch a simple fast paced action movie.And Kate Beckinsale is beautiful as always,even as a crazy Ex-Wife :D

I enjoyed it as well. I didn't have high expectations of course but I thought it was a fun spin....and YES KB is hot....

Django Unchained - 9.5 / 10

First and foremost the acting in this film is absolutely top notch. Great cast and I can not decide who was my favorite from the film. With that said this one paid homage to the old spaghetti western's with a kind of new twist by QT. Tons of good ol' gore and Jamie Fox playing a bad ass bounty hunter was just icing on the cake. I found myself at times with chills and smiling from ear to ear. Absolutely loved this movie and by far one of the best I have seen in a while. It is very gritty and is a no holds bared look at slavery. I only knocked off .5 because of the length of the film and it being slow in a few area's. I just feel that some parts of the film could have been left out....IMHO.

Django - 8 out of 10

Not really what I was expecting but it's a solid film. For someone as in love with Leone I was a bit surprised by the lack of influence Tarantino exhibited now that he was finally getting to do his western. This is really more of a blaxploitation film wrapped in the setting of a western landscape. In parts some of the camera work is the best Tarantino has put on screen, only in parts though. The homages were cool but I would have loved to see him flex his technical and historical muscle a little more. Overall it's a good movie though.

Ted - 7/10

Total Recall (2012) - 7/10

I guess its possible seeing a lot of criticism of the latter may have predisposed me to thinking its 'not actually as bad as they say', but I enjoyed it. I will watch it again someday.

The Hobbit - 8/10 (originally 7.5 but second view made me appreciate it better)

Les Miserables - 9.25/10

Django - 8 out of 10

Not really what I was expecting but it's a solid film. For someone as in love with Leone I was a bit surprised by the lack of influence Tarantino exhibited now that he was finally getting to do his western. This is really more of a blaxploitation film wrapped in the setting of a western landscape. In parts some of the camera work is the best Tarantino has put on screen, only in parts though. The homages were cool but I would have loved to see him flex his technical and historical muscle a little more. Overall it's a good movie though.

I agree with this.

Just didn't care for that middle section. If it was about 15 minutes shorter, it would've been great.

He did put in some incredibly powerful scenes. And showed a lot more restraint then I was led to believe. Which worked far better then actually showing those events.

Camera work was really good. He seems to up his game in every film. And I am a lover of zooms. So it's always nice to see some people still using them. :lol

Total Recall (2012) - 7.5/10
I hadn't seen it before and I thought it was very entertaining. It was different enough from the first one to keep from constant comparing which I thought was very well done.
I don't get the hate for this or why it kinda flopped because it certainly didn't deserve it. The whole design of the world and the technology was really awesome! And it has got Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel so that's nice as well! :naughty ;)

Back