RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I'm still getting through movies from the last 18 months that I couldn't watch when they came out:

Green Lantern: 5/10, there's nothing wrong with this movie (except Blake Livey or whatever her name is), there's just nothing right with it, it is incredibly average. The child seemed to enjoy it though.

Super 8: 8.5/10. The ending is a bit annoying, but as a love letter to Spielberg it's a great movie and for mine is a modern day Goonies

Dark Knight Rises: 8.5/10. Has a few plotholes, but nothing to ruin the movie, and the bit at the end with Bruce and Selena in the cafe was annoying, but I actually enjoyed this as a Batman movie for the TDK.

Wreck it Ralph 9/10. 3D looks great, plot is engaging and voice acting is very good. 5 year old loved it, I enjoyed it and it's nice to see Disney making good animated movies without the Pixar tag

Django Unchained - 9.5/10

Can't decide if I liked it more than Inglorious Basterds. Need to see DU again.

Sent from the Monolith.

Seeking a friend for the end of the world: 6/10

A little too depressing for me. I'm still haunted and disturbed by it. Very sad.

Django Unchained - 7.5/10 - Well done movie with some great cameos. I enjoyed it but nothing makes me want to see it again.

The Three Stooges - 5/10 - The guys playing the stooges had the slap stick, mannerisms and chemistry down perfect. To bad the rest of the movie was flat out terrible. And seriously, ape the plot of Blues Brothers?

Total Recall (2012) 6 out of 10

Was a lot better than I expected. Production looked great. It was basically a bunch of chase sequences held together with some really well-done effects and production...everyone performed their roles adequately....no real stand-outs. Could tell the art-direction folks and the director were really straining to channel "Blade Runner" here.

They just drained the "camp" out of it and lost the broad humor. The only "visual" nods to the original (the three tittys and the woman with the yellow coat) landed with thuds, but then it just moved quickly on...

It was okay for an "at home" viewing...but I'm glad I didn't trek to the theater for it.... I wonder if the "extended version" on BR makes it any better/more interesting?

The Bourne Legacy - 7/10

I thought it was pretty cool. I mean considering its trying to spin into its own new story and it wasnt really involving Jason Bourne. I enjoyed it for what it was.

Batman Begins on Sky. Not seen it for ages & ended up seeing it twice in a day. 9/10

Back