RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Predator 9/10
Terminator 2 10/10
Equillibrium 7.5/10

Uh oh!
Lincoln along with Ghostbusters, Star Wars, all the Batman movies, BTTF and Terminators 1 and 2 and the first three Indian Jones better be 10s or you're out of the He-Man Woman Haters club!

I'm just joking! Don't hit me!

You thought Frankenweenie was better than Lincoln?

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl
At least during Frankenweenie I felt sadness and happiness. Lincoln left me feeling absolutely nothing except bewilderment on how Spielberg managed to direct an emotionless movie based on one of the most important events in American history. I can understand Americans feeling a huge sense of pride, or at least white Americans, but I'm not American. My heart cannot be captured from the sole perspective of politicians.

FrankenWeenie - 8/10
ParaNorman - 7/10
Madagascar 3 - 6/10
SkyFall - 8.5/10
Elf - 9/10
How The Grinch Stole Christmas - 9/10
Fellowship of the Ring - 9.5/10
Two Towers - 8/10
Return of the King - 9/10
National Lampoon Christmas - 7.5/10
Doc Martin Season 5 - 9/10

Last month or so. More might come to me later.

The Two Towers(EE): 10/10

Probably my favorite of the trilogy. Fellowship is real close behind.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2nd Viewing): 9/10

Still tied with ROTK for my least favorite in middle earth.

Django Unchained - 8.5/10

Samuel L Jackson, DiCaprio, Christoph Waltz...amazing performances. I was actually a bit disappointed with Jaime Foxx though.

The Hobbit (second viewing) - 8/10

The Two Towers(EE): 10/10

Probably my favorite of the trilogy. Fellowship is real close behind.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2nd Viewing): 9/10

Still tied with ROTK for my least favorite in middle earth.

I have problems with the pacing of Two Towers and the unbalanced screen time allocated to each character. Sam and Frodo make so little progress, same as Merry and Pippin.

Womb 7/10 - Sci-fi A woman returns to her childhood home after returning from Japan and rekindles her friendship with her childhood sweetheart. Unfortunately he is killed in a car accident and she decides to give birth to his clone. This film deals with the controversial subject of cloning and incest and a woman's desire to have a relationship with her childhood sweetheart. Stark and beautifully shot. Oh and stars the gorgeous Eva Green who had a habit of appearing in far out movies.

Les Miserables 9/10

The best live-action musical I've ever seen. Amazing performances from all. Sometimes the camera got a little too close to their faces and didn't move but that's my only complaint.

The Hobbit (2nd viewing) 9/10

I wanted to watch it again 2D (first time was HFR 3D). I didn't for one second miss the 3D but there were times I was wishing for the HFR. Mainly during fast, camera panning moments such as the beginning. On the other hand, the action scenes, particularly the wargs, looked a lot better at 24fps.

Mission Impossible III - 8/10

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - 8.5/10

The Amazing Spider-Man - 8.5/10

Back