RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Total Recall (2012) 6/10 - not as bad as everyone made it out to be. Definitely dragged on at the end though.
Ned Kelly 6/10 - Made him out to be a little too altruistic for my taste
Homeland (Seasons 1 and 2) 9.5/10 - just jumping on the bandwagon and WOW, where have you been all my life? Instant classic.

Django Unchained: 9/10

A litte drawn out at parts (but hey it's Taratino, what did you expect), but some really awesome shoot-em-up moments and hilarious dialogue. The entire cast was perfect in it. Sam Jackson, as always, steals every scene.

Awesome flick.

Nope. Seen all those movies. Avengers still ranks above.
The film knows what it is and knows what it's supposed to do. It doesn't try and being anything bigger than a movie based on a comic book(I'm talking to you, Batman).
As far as History of Violence, Road to Perdition, American Splendor, I'm talking Superhero Comic Book movies.

Nope. Seen all those movies. Avengers still ranks above.
The film knows what it is and knows what it's supposed to do. It doesn't try and being anything bigger than a movie based on a comic book(I'm talking to you, Batman).

So what you're really saying is that it knows who it's audience is.

What I'm saying is the criticism of my opinion is unwarranted. I never created a new topic saying that the Avengers is the best comic book movie hands down, bar none and then try to defend it.
I think I've mentioned this before on this forum. I don't have that much of an interest in the films that seem to be more prevalent on this forum(Terminator, BTTF, LOTR, Indiana Jones, etc.), but there are a few films I do like that are typically found here, mainly the Marvel stuff. I have a strong bias towards Marvel over DC. When I collected comics when I was a kid my Marvel collection vastly outweighed my DC collection. I like the Dark Knight and Iron Man. I like Road to Perdition and American Splendor, but as far as what I would like to see in a comic book movie, based on my predilections as a former comic book collector, the Avengers meets the highest standard.

Tin Tin - 8/10

If you're an Indiana Jones fan, you'll probably love this.

Back