RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Normally, I don't bother asking other people about stuff, but I do want to get a bit of a consensus on a couple of films. Tonight, two of my local theaters are each having a screening of two different films at the same time, and they're pretty much the only showings for either film, so I'm kind of at a loss for which I want to see more. Moonrise Kingdom or End of Watch? Any help would be much appreciated, freaks.

Heartbreak Ridge. 6/10. Eh. Kinda like Stripes, but without any jokes, and with the part of Sgt. Hulka played by Clint Eastwood. Combat in the last half-hour was alright. If it weren't for Eastwood being Eastwood, this would've been a 3/10. He gets 3 pts. just for being a badass.

SnakeDoc

Life of Pi:7/10

Resident Evil Retribution:3/10
I actually think the previous RE movies have been ok enough,but this one was just terrible,pointless,waste of time.

Skyfall - 8.5 maybe 9 out of 10.

That was more like it after QoS. Great return to form, did some unexpected stuff. Couldn't help but have a big grin on my face at the end scene, loved what they did.

Act of Valor 5.5/10. Good action but little else.
A Dangerous Method 8/10.

Yeah. Well having seen a few strongly conflicting opinions on it I was glad to find that I agree with the pro-Skyfall people. I wish I could say the same for TDKR.

Skyfall is way better then TDKR. :D

TDKR wasn't a bad movie, imo it was a same old awesome Nolan Batman movie. Minus a few dumbass scenes and bad acting parts. But let's not get that DiFabio and Nam rhetoric "rise" again.

:monkey3

I wasn't my intention to compare Skyfall and TDKR with eachother, only to say that, of the other big release this year, I wish I'd enjoyed TDKR as much. I suppose one could rightly conclude from that that I think Skyfall is a better film.

I can dig it you mothertrucker.

:yess:

mordecaiagrees.gif

I wasn't my intention to compare Skyfall and TDKR with eachother, only to say that, of the other big release this year, I wish I'd enjoyed TDKR as much. I suppose one could rightly conclude from that that I think Skyfall is a better film.

Nah I wasn't being overly serious with my post though. Hense the jab at DiFabio and Nam at the end :D

Excellent. :wink1:

Back