RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Latest Sherlock Holmes movie - 3 out of 10... Incomplete viewing. Bored me. It was okay for what I saw, but when I lose interest in a movie.... not good.

The Hobbit (2nd time) 8/10 Liked it more the 2nd time.

Requiem For a Dream 9/10 Haven't seen it since it came out. Brutal film with a great performance by Ellen Burstyn.

Looper 9.5/10 My favorite film of 2012 (so far) I reserve the right to change that because I haven't seen The Master yet.

The Talented Mr. Ripley. 4/10. Weird. Not in a good way. Not exactly what I expected. Thought it was going to be more of a psychotic thriller, like American Psycho, rather than a gay obsession story. Eh.

Cinderella Man. 10/10. Brilliant. Easily one of the 10 manliest movies ever made. Possibly my favorite sports movie. Better than Raging Bull or Rocky. Crowe was fantastic.

SnakeDoc

Les Miserables - 8/10 Beautifully shot, perfectly acted and a spectacle to watch. However it was 30 minutes too long and there were too many characters that the story tried to focus on.

Attack the Block - 7.5/10
Hope Springs - 5.5/10

Back