RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Resident Evil: Retribution - 2/10 The fight scene between Jill and Alice and Alice vs. the 2 Executioners are the only reason this movie gets such a high score from me.

Argo - 8/10

Pretty good. I forgot that Affleck directed (aswell starred in) this one. Tense yet enjoyable film.

Frankenweenie- 8/10- great fun loving tribute to classics of the past thrown in

Night of the Living Dead (1968) - 2/10

confused.gif

Ted 8/10 funniest movie I have seen in a long time.

I think I have run out of movies to watch. :(

that has happened to me with horror movies actually. I feel I have run out of movies to watch and when I try something new now I get burned by some horrible piece of crap. I hate it because I keep reaching for new movies that I hear are "good" yet they end up being awful.

You can always just re watch the old ones or watch new ones and hope for something good to show up but is annoying.

Take Shelter - 8/10
Definitely a good watch! It had a great ending! Very powerful and open to interpretation. :clap

There are billions of other movies out there besides Prometheus.
I have only watched Prometheus eleven times. :lecture

that has happened to me with horror movies actually. I feel I have run out of movies to watch and when I try something new now I get burned by some horrible piece of crap. I hate it because I keep reaching for new movies that I hear are "good" yet they end up being awful.

You can always just re watch the old ones or watch new ones and hope for something good to show up but is annoying.
I've watched about 50 movies on my imaginary list in the past 3 months (holy crap :horror). I tried watching Sucker Punch earlier. Couldn't get through it. Then I tried John Carter and turned it off about 15 minutes in.

Finally went with The Social Network which I actually really enjoyed and would rate an 8.8/10. No idea what to watch next.

Back