RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Zero Dark Thirty. First 2hrs and 10 mins ZzzzzZzZZzzzZzzzZzz
Last 20 mins 8/10

^^ :lol

Prison Break Season 1 - (8.5) Never watched the show but it's pretty damn good so far. My bad for not watching it earlier...

Dark knight returns part 2 9/10 great film very epic.

I'd have gone higher for that. Love that film.
Thought it was very boring. Tom Cruise overacted, Brad Pitt underacted...Kirsten Dunst did much better than both of them. And for the person who brings this up, yes I understand that Tom Cruise's character "Lestat" is supposed to be a bit over-the-top but he still overacted.

The ending with Lestat flying into Slater's car was the only interesting part of the movie for me. The whole deal with Antonio Banderas and his vampire minions seemed pretty unnecessary.

I'll never understand why Brad Pitt is so popular. Out of all the movies I've seen him in, Fight Club is the only one where I thought he did a great job. He was alright in Se7en, subpar in Inglourious Basterds, subpar in Interview with the Vampire, etc..

I really liked that film. Thought it was very cleverly done.
Yeah I'd seen it before but couldn't remember much of it. Really good movie. This Josh Hartnett guy needs to get some bigger roles. He's a great actor.

Thought it was very boring. Tom Cruise overacted, Brad Pitt underacted...Kirsten Dunst did much better than both of them. And for the person who brings this up, yes I understand that Tom Cruise's character "Lestat" is supposed to be a bit over-the-top but he still overacted.

The ending with Lestat flying into Slater's car was the only interesting part of the movie for me. The whole deal with Antonio Banderas and his vampire minions seemed pretty unnecessary.

I'll never understand why Brad Pitt is so popular. Out of all the movies I've seen him in, Fight Club is the only one where I thought he did a great job. He was alright in Se7en, subpar in Inglourious Basterds, subpar in Interview with the Vampire, etc..

Hmmm, disagreed on just about all points. Not a major fan of Pitt myself but I think he's good in all the films you mention. Cruise is excellent in IwtV, even Anne Rice ended up loving what he did despite being critical of his being cast as Lestat. I love the whole look and atmosphere of that film.

tumblr_mdss02EI2x1r5kyjso1_500.gif

Yeah I'd seen it before but couldn't remember much of it. Really good movie. This Josh Hartnett guy needs to get some bigger roles. He's a great actor.

Im with a-dev on this one. I disagree with pretty much everything you said. Interview with a Vampire is a great film, and an even better book. I thought they all gave great performances, especially Cruise. I think even Rice praised his performance. And if you think Pitt is not a great actor, you should watch Kalifornia. That movie has an awful director, but Brads acting saves the entire movie. If anything Fight Club is one of his more "overrated" performances.

He was good enough in Moneyball, Ocean's Eleven and 12 Monkeys. I liked him quite a bit in Fight Club, Inglorious, Assassination of Jesse James, and Se7en.

He was weird in Burn After Reading ... but Burn After Reading was a weird movie, so he fit. Offbeat, but funny. ("Osborne Cox? I thought you might be worried ... about the security ... of your s***.").

SnakeDoc

Meh, agree to disagree then.

If you guys haven't watched Interview with the Vampire in a while you should watch it again and see if your opinions remain the same. Was really disappointed with it.

I've only seen a handful of Brad Pitt's movies, and I'm not saying he's a bad actor, but his acting simply doesn't match his status IMO.

Meh, agree to disagree then.

If you guys haven't watched Interview with the Vampire in a while you should watch it again and see if your opinions remain the same. Was really disappointed with it.

I think I watch that almost every year. Strangely enough its one film I've watched with the other half about 3 or 4 times. Only Twilight equals that (not my choice)

Back