RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

That woman he hit was a total beeotch. I'm not one to condone violence against women...but her character deserved it and if it was me, I would have hit her too.

Gotta love that sound effect, though, of the "punch". :lol

I keep hearing that. I've never even heard of this movie before let alone an original. I even tried searching for it on google. Couldn't find it (original)

The original is called Let the Right One In. That is why I am guessing it's not coming up for you. I saw that version first, and I quite liked it. But then I saw Let Me In and it blew it away. I just loved the atmosphere, the music, the cinematography and that I really cared for both of the kids in it. The original I could not relate to them and not just because it was Dutch, but the boy annoyed the crap out of me. It's worth it to check it, I own both on Blu.

Pineapple Express: 10/10

Paul: 9/10

tumblr_lj0hryk68R1qc5qzfo1_400.gif

finally got to see dredd 8/10 the best thing about this on blu ray was the sound WOW and the rear speaker's were constantly endangered... again WOW :)

Jurassic Park - 8/10

wanted to go higher, it just felt quite dated, not the effects which were still top notch but the clothes and tech liked corded phones and crt monitors, it took a while to get started and the kids were very annoying at the start and i found John Hammond to be too corny.

Still a great film though once it got serious

Back