RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Untouchables: 6/10

I really wanted to like this, but the dull essence of the movie, the "LOL WUT?" moments and the severely stretched out scenes really hurt it.

The whole baby sequence..... it's so bad you almost want to fast forward through it.

Oh man I love that film!!! Connery is a beast in it!

It's a 9/10 film for me :)

:dunno the 'baby sequence' was one of the most memorable scenes.

I'd have given a higher score. Think I did in fact.

The baby/train station shoot out was an homage to the Russian 1925 film Battleship Potemkin, which I think was an inspired idea.

Also a great score from Ennio Morricone.

I'm from North Dakota. And I have always wondered if they were trying to be serious with the depiction of the characters in that film or if it was supposed to be a comedy that failed.

I have accepted that it is a comedy that failed.:)

Fargo is hilarious. :confused:

the hunger games 7.5/10 really liked this....i hope there's more installments :pray:

Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home - 8/10: I think the humor is what makes this film work. That, and the dynamic between the characters. Not just a good Star Trek movie, but a good movie in general.

Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home - 8/10: I think the humor is what makes this film work. That, and the dynamic between the characters. Not just a good Star Trek movie, but a good movie in general.

I'd agree. I'd probably say "not exactly a good Star Trek movie, but a good movie in general."

The plot is ridiculous, and the preachy "save the whales" nonsense would be insufferable if not for the brilliant character interaction. Not the movie I reach for if I'm in the mood for good Star Trek -- it almost comes off like a sitcom with Star Trek characters -- but, a solid entry that ended up much better than it probably should've given the story.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Total Recall (2012) - 5.5/10

Nothing special. CGI was great though. The acting and plot were both pretty bland.

I agree, still a great fun movie. Only things I don't like are the score and the way the federation court at the beginning is somehow able to watch Star Trek III.

Silver Linings Playbook - 7/10

I enjoyed it, nice ending and yeah I'd have to say good performances all around. Jennifer Lawrence is rather stunning aswell I feel compelled to note.

Star Trek: Nemesis 6/10 Watched it for Tom Hardy....it was ok...I thought Hardy did well though.

Leviathan 6.5/10 Not a bad scifi flick - some parts where a bit cheesy and I didn't care much for how it ended.

The Rig 4.5/10 A low budget scifi mess. Bad acting and just some really stupid moments. I watched this because William Forsythe was in it. I loved him in The Devil's Rejects. He's such a crazy, bizarre actor...sadly he died off pretty quickly in this movie.

Back