RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Here comes the boom:6/10

Men in Black 3:7/10-Didn't expect anything better than the first two,but it was actually pretty entertaining.

Beasts of the Southern wild:8/10

Still the best.....

images
images
images

Totally agree, this is the best Alien Abduction movie in my opinion as well. As for the "real" footage goes I knew it was fake, it just didnt make sense. Creepy it wasnt creepy at all. Again I was so bored out of my mind that anything creep was just like "oh i should open my eyes up enough to see whats going on" then its over.

I had read a few reviews where people talked about how scary it was and it was a good "scary" movie. Again bored out of my mind.

Iron Man - 8.5/10

Still the best MS movie, aside from being a great origin, it wasn't all about the latest greatest armour and unlike all since then Tony was a likable character from beginning to end. Wasn't much a fan of Iron Monger though.

Last edited:

Mama. 7/10. It was alright. The 2008 proof of concept film was way better and creepier looking. :lol

Anybody see Warm Bodies? Is it worth the time? Seemed like an interesting enough concept ... and I liked ShaunOTD and Zombieland.

SnakeDoc

Death Race 3: Inferno- -6/10 - About the same as the second Death Race straight to video movie. Nothing OMG but a fun little spin.

Death Racers - 1/10 - Completely awful Death Race clone that I couldn't even finish. I knew it was downhill as soon as Insane Clown Posse was shown as being characters........

Hands of the Ripper - 6/10 - Decent 70's horror but a bit slow.

Hardware - 5/10 - This movie just had a strange feeling. Pretty much a Terminator ripoff with a TV movie of the week feel.

Switchblade Sisters - 6/10 - Nice 70's trash.

Checkered Flag or Crash - 5/ 10 - Eh, it was a time killer while working on decals.

Dead End Drive-In - 7/10 - Full on 80's vibe. Love the Australian car culture. Some decent bewb shots.

Bronson - 6/10 - Started out pretty good. Loved the music selection. Almost has a wannabe Clockwork vibe going for it. But it became uninteresting towards the end. And too much sausage.....

Supernatural Activity - 6/10 - This isn't a good movie at all, but since it parodied a bunch of movies I've seen, I had fun with it.

The House of the Devil - 7/10 - Pretty good devil worshiping' flick.

The Hole - 6/10 - This was a good time killer while making decals.

Planet Hulk - 6/10 - Good start but became boring.

The Norseman - 5/10 - A decent time killer movie with some weak Vikings. Oh and Lee Majors has no range at all.

The Last Hunter - 5/10 - At the heart a Apocalypse Now ripoff. Some decent gore and fun, horrible acting.

Gone - 5/10 - Started off with a nice Amanda Seyfried in the shower silhouette and then went meh from there.

Seven Psychopaths - 7/10. Walken's performance was great, but this is one of my favorite Rockwell movies. He's great through out, and I really liked the unique style overall.

Back