RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Pandorum 7.5/10 enjoyed it quite a bit. Been on a SciFi kick lately so if anyone has any good suggestions throw em my way.

Pandorum 7.5/10 enjoyed it quite a bit. Been on a SciFi kick lately so if anyone has any good suggestions throw em my way.

From Beyond!
[ame]https://youtu.be/GLgSOelxqmE[/ame]

Avengers on Blu - 9.5/10

My third viewing of the movie, two in theaters and one on Blu, and it's quickly becoming my favorite comic book movie. Easily the best movie of 2012 too.

Indeed! You're gonna love it! :duff

Stay away from spoilers and whatever you do don't give up on the show it gets better and better (I've heard some people give up around mid season 2 and early season 3)...

Oh I could never give up on this show dude. I'm already halfway through season 2. I'm loving every single episode so far :D The entire series is on Netflix.

Oh I could never give up on this show dude. I'm already halfway through season 2. I'm loving every single episode so far :D The entire series is on Netflix.

Good deal. Keep up updated on your ratings as the seasons progress, I always like to hear feedback from new Losties... :peace

Big Trouble in Little China - 9.5/10

Fixed :stick

It would be there, if not for some stupid choices, acting and some lame mutants.

The scene where Charles jumps in the water after Eric, the line delivery is redicilous and almost laughable.

"Who are you?!?"
"My name is Charles Xavier, calm your mind!!"

That whole scene where Eric and Charles finally meet is a bit beyond awkward.

Angel is about as lame as mutants come, and the whole idea that one week of training made Beast a better fight then Azazel. :dunno

Last edited:

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises (Part 2) 9/10

200912081243554b1eac7b8.jpg

Avengers - 10/10.

There's a ton of things you notice during subsequent viewings. I think that's why it's so awesome to rewatch.

X2 - 11/10

Best comic book team movie ever :lecture

The Juggling of all the characters was handled expertly with the comic accurate splitting into teams, has one of the best opening action scenes on film. Magneto's prison break was pure epicness.

Last edited:

Deadwood (Complete series) 9/10 This was probably my third viewing - though it had been awhile since I last saw it.

Still bums me out that it never got a 4th season.

X2 - 10/10

Best comic book team movie ever :lecture

The Juggling of all the characters was handled expertly with the comic accurate splitting into teams, has one of the best opening action scenes around and Magneto has one of the best prison breaks on film.

I never really considered X-men a superhero teamup. Technically it is but to me its not exactly the same as Avengers and Justice League.

Back