RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

^ And it should've been amazing, had they just did what they wanted.

The script is so dull and generic, that the nice N/Tesq moments get buried under a pile of boredom.

Anybody see Warm Bodies? Is it worth the time? Seemed like an interesting enough concept ... and I liked ShaunOTD and Zombieland.

SnakeDoc

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhSSRBEjB90&feature=share&list=UUKRigOdSBoq7RBPy9PR64zA[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwxUSj7SKhk&feature=share&list=UU7v3-2K1N84V67IF-WTRG-Q[/ame]

Phenomena - 8/10.

I've seen this film a few times - & just bought the anniversary edition online recently. What can I say, Dario Argento, Jennifer Connelly, Donald Pleasance, great soundtrack, a crazy plot - retro gold. :rock :lol

The Lost World -- 7/10. Malcolm works better as a side-character than the main character. Weird casting on Moore and Vaughn. Ending wasn't what it could've been.

Still ... it had some cool scenes, the dinosaurs looked great, the premise of a free-roaming island was good, and I really liked the badass great white hunter. Not great, but an underrated sequel.

SnakeDoc

X-men First Class. 8/10

First time seeing this , probably my favorite X men movie.
Fassbender made a great magneto.

so.... he liked it as well :lol
all 3 reviews said it was better than they expected and it was funny. so there you go, the movie is A-OK
Q65t3C0.jpg

I love RLM too but they take long to review movies and they don't even review everything that is out there like Jeremy Jahns does. That's the problem.

No. That's the best part. Spill reviews every movie. RLM only reviews a film worthy of something to say. Which is nice.

And their long reviews are far more interesting, due to the fact they don't just say "it sucks" or "it's good", they discuss why the film is what it is. And that is what makes them the best.

I will check Spills, I didn't know about them,
It is cool that RLM do their long reviews I agree but I wish they did them more often.

( I am watching the Spills Warm Bodies review but, I don't know if I like these guys or not, not sure yet)

Back