RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I loved Chronicle. It's a movie that has all good inside of it. Warm goodness.

It's the best in the genre. It takes a concept and does something new with it. It also takes the hero genre, and does something new with it.

And I ain't never seen no Akira. So it's new to me...damnnit. :lol

So I decided to watch Movie 43. I found a nice link to a cam version, sat down...and hit play.

I have decided to give this movie a new rating. I rate it Movie 43. Because a film rated Movie 43 is not a film. It's not even a movie. It's just a series of moving images, made to look like a film, but without any real thought, or any bit of work put into it.

Everything about this movie is terrible. There isn't a single moment that makes you smile. It's devoid of any real emotion, aside from anger, and puzzlement.

It's truly the worst thing ever made. You can't even call it a movie. It's just a thing.

Movie 43: Movie 43/

It's the best in the genre. It takes a concept and does something new with it. It also takes the hero genre, and does something new with it.

And I ain't never seen no Akira. So it's new to me...damnnit. :lol

Ill agree it's up their with the best in found footage films, but REC is still my all time favorite horror/found footage film. Isn't their talks of a sequel to Chronicle? Or am I just making **** up? :lol

Ill agree it's up their with the best in found footage films, but REC is still my all time favorite horror/found footage film. Isn't their talks of a sequel to Chronicle? Or am I just making **** up? :lol

REC is a solid film. REC 2 is a solid film. REC 3 is a less solid film, but still pretty good.

I liked Chronicle and I'm even considering buying it. The end doesn't work for me, but it's still really good.

REC is a solid film. REC 2 is a solid film. REC 3 is a less solid film, but still pretty good.

I liked Chronicle and I'm even considering buying it. The end doesn't work for me, but it's still really good.

Rec 2 was a really great follow up to REC imo. I still have yet to see REC 3, but I wan't to despite the hate I have heard.

I didn't finish it, but I liked what I saw.

I don't mind found footage movies if they do something clever with it, like REC, Cloverfield, and Chronicle. Of course, Blair Witch was the originator of the fad, so I have to give it credit where credit is due.

Everything else can suck it hard.

I didn't finish it, but I liked what I saw.

I don't mind found footage movies if they do something clever with it, like REC, Cloverfield, and Chronicle. Of course, Blair Witch was the originator of the fad, so I have to give it credit where credit is due.

Everything else can suck it hard.

what? :horror I thought you loved that crap?

Beauty and the Beast 8/10

Pocahontas 4/10

Lion King 10/10

So I decided to watch Movie 43. I found a nice link to a cam version, sat down...and hit play.

I have decided to give this movie a new rating. I rate it Movie 43. Because a film rated Movie 43 is not a film. It's not even a movie. It's just a series of moving images, made to look like a film, but without any real thought, or any bit of work put into it.

Everything about this movie is terrible. There isn't a single moment that makes you smile. It's devoid of any real emotion, aside from anger, and puzzlement.

It's truly the worst thing ever made. You can't even call it a movie. It's just a thing.

Movie 43: Movie 43/

My in-laws went to see it and were so pissed they snuck into a different movie to feel like they hadn't totally wasted their time and money. :)

Back