RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I try not to rate on my own personal pleasure. It's not the type of show I'm interested in, but I thought it was very well made.

For example, I personally don't like Leonardo DiCaprio, but I won't deny that he's a great actor.

Not that Leonardo DiCaprio has anything to do with Upstairs Downstairs... :lol

It's not like I didn't enjoy the series at all though. There were certain things that held my interest. Like Georgina. Georgina was hot.

ss3486626_-_photograph_of_lesley-anne_down_as_georgina_worsley_from_upstairs_downstairs_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__66351.jpg

And still is hot.... :naughty ...at age...58.......awkward...

lesley-anne-down.jpg

^ I loved that movie. The reason for capturing the Thylacine was a bit silly though.

Upstairs Downstairs (entire series) - 8.5/10

Buying this for my grandmother's B-day and her making me watch it with her was a nightmare. Never have I been so bored. :lol
tumblr_lr0hwnYiWs1qlyxsm_zpsc271f840.gif

First Kid - 7/10

Saw this was on Disney channel and recorded it. Used to love this film as a kid, still good in a nostalgic way, man the 90's fashion was so baggy :lol

Sinister. 6.5/10

A solid effort but not as good as I expected it to be. Had some creepy moments but I think the ending really let it down. It seemed to just appear out of nowhere and then finish without any build up. A really weak finale imo.

Out of this and Insidious last year I preferred Insidious.

It gets the bonus 0.5 for the extras also , cool little feature on a haunted house where a murder killed an entire family after hiding in their attic , the crew actually witness a door shut itself in the middle of an interview ( providing it wasn't a set up of course ).

The Impossible 8/10

I thought I wasn't going to like this but ended really enjoying it. Tragic what happened out there in 2004 though, I can't believe it was that long ago as well. Feels fresh in the memory seeing the footage on the news.

Skyfall - 9/10

Best Bond movie I've seen in years. The weirdo dude from No Country was great as the weirdo dude villain in this movie too. :lol

Hobo with a shotgun 9/10

HOLY **** :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

that movie is miles better than MACHETE (Actually Hobo is much better than Death Proof as well, holy crap)

Last edited:
Back