RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LAST STAND 5/10
Pretty frickin aweful. Endless plot holes, unrealistic stunts, and some of the worst shooting Ive ever seen in a movie.

Robocop - 9/10

I just watched this movie all the way through for the first time in close to 10 years. Incredible film. In fact, when it was over, I immediately restarted it and watched the entire film again! Not a lot of movies that I can do that with.

Interestingly enough when it ended the second time Terminator 2 was playing on TNT so I watched the Galleria sequence and the following truck chase. I was practically yawning at even the *action sequences* of T2 after Robocop. Before they even blew up the T-1000's semi I was already searching channels for something else.

Robocop - 9/10

I just watched this movie all the way through for the first time in close to 10 years. Incredible film. In fact, when it was over, I immediately restarted it and watched the entire film again! Not a lot of movies that I can do that with.

Interestingly enough when it ended the second time Terminator 2 was playing on TNT so I watched the Galleria sequence and the following truck chase. I was practically yawning at even the *action sequences* of T2 after Robocop. Before they even blew up the T-1000's semi I was already searching channels for something else.

Robocop = Great!!!
T2 = Overrated!!!

Back