RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Iceman : 6,5/10
Epic : 7,5/10
The Hangover part III : 7/10
Star Trek Into Darkness : 7,5/10
Only God Forgives: 8/10

Watch Tokyo Drift last

Well, the end of FaF 6 pretty much summarises what happens in Tokyo Drift, and coupled with the fact that people refer to it as the poorest one, is skipping it altogether a possibility? :lol

Fast and Furious (4) - 7/10

Watching Fast 5 tonight, I've heard it's the best one!

I saw The Hangover 3. It wasn't as painful as I thought. But it was dull, grating, and I can't remember anything about it.

Other then the fact that Chow, and Alan are horrible irredeemable characters who aren't funny in any way, and should've died horribly in the beginning.

Man of Steel

9.9/10
Watched at a screener, in 3D. Docked a tenth of a point so I don't get accused of giving it a perfect score. Fantastic movie. Can't wait for general release to go watch it again in 2D.

So for Fast and Furious, do I need to see anything before seeing 5? I have seen the first one, but none of the others, and really don't have time to see them all if I can get away with it. I hear 5 is great though, so am excited to see it.

So for Fast and Furious, do I need to see anything before seeing 5? I have seen the first one, but none of the others, and really don't have time to see them all if I can get away with it. I hear 5 is great though, so am excited to see it.

Well, it couldn't hurt to watch 3 and 4 as well. Especially 4, since that's where they kinda start getting the current crew together.
3 could be skipped actually, there is one scene that just gives an extra layer and provides new insights into something that happens in part 3. (Because chronologically 3 takes place after 6).

Just saw Lawless on tuesday.
Great acting, especially on Shia LeBeouf´sl side and liked the story very much.
Guy Pearce really played **** extremly realistic and believeable...
:lol

Berserk The Golden Age Arc: The Egg of the King 8/10 Being completely new to this anime I loved it! I can't wait till part two comes out in August. My guess is I will be spending the new few days watching the original series and then reading the manga since I heard the show leaves it pretty open.

IM3...7. Really enjoyed it and liked it more than 2. I also liked the twist with the Mandarin. Kingsley was great.

Mad Max...8. Love it still. Hard for me to rate it or be objective. One of those movies I saw as a kid and had never seen anything like it and have loved the franchise and character ever since. Sounds and looks good on blu ray.

Last edited:
Warm Bodies - 6 out of 10 Cute movie. However at 90 min it still felt long.

The first 10 min are the best when it's just him being a Zombie with his inner monologue. Had they somehow been able to pull off a whole film like that it could have been great. But it would have been hard to do I will admit that. But a Zombie film from the view of a zombie Could be fun.

Back