RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Wall-E was so boring, can't believe it got so much hype.

Have to agree with you on that one.

Hancock (extended cut) 8/10

Nice take on the Superhero movie, little predictable in places. I'm guessing Akiva Goldsman wasn't let too close to the script this time round

Freddy vs Jason

Rated: Piss/10

I dunno why but after watching it yesturday I just can't rate it anymore, I guess i'm just sick of almost anything "New Line" has produced over the past 10 years.

Almost every female actor picked my ass in this film, I probably won't watch it again. I will stick to the originals, NOES 1 and Friday 1-3.

:sick

Freddy vs Jason

Rated: Piss/10

I dunno why but after watching it yesturday I just can't rate it anymore, I guess i'm just sick of almost anything "New Line" has produced over the past 10 years.

Almost every female actor picked my ass in this film, I probably won't watch it again. I will stick to the originals, NOES 1 and Friday 1-3.

:sick

while i rate it Diarrhea/10,even worse....:lol

while i rate it Diarrhea/10,even worse....:lol

Don't get me wrong there were many "cool" parts, especially Jason and how towering we was over everyone but I just can't stand the cheesy dialogue. Rob Zombies Halloween is another case, although I still like that film.

I just find its better when "some" actors just shut the ^^^^ up during most scenes. Its like these bonehead writers feel a need to make sure every damn character must speak in every scene.

:banghead I tell ya if I were a legitimate screenwriter and director i'd make Craven and Carpenter look like poodles.

Got the new HT Batman Begins figure last week, and so I watched the movie yesterday in honor of him.--8.5/10 (5th best comic movie there is, in my opinion)

I also like Freddy vs. Jason, for what it is. Looks like a freakin' Oscar winner next to the Alien vs. Predator crap-fests :Flush

Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (extended): 6/10 Pretty funny, but nowhere near as good as the original. But it did have some funny-ass parts.

Forbidden Kingdom: 5/10 Mildly entertaining, but I actually fell asleep during a fight sequence if that tells you anything :lol

Jaws: 10/10 Always awesome :rock

Forbidden Kingdom: 5/10 ...agree with gb as mild entertainment

Baby Momma: 5/10 - It wasn't that funny but it was cute

Wife begged and begged for me to see Twilight with her. Ugggg of a movie. 3/10

Today i watched "The Girl Next Door" -i give it a 8/10

It was funny and romantic at the same time,and Elisha Cuthbert is beautiful,an Angel:):monkey5

The Dark Knight Bluray

Movie 10/10
Video 8/10 (Lost points due to constant changes in ratios)
Sound 6/10 Seriously when I fire up a movie I shouldn't have to make individual speaker adjustments or have my remote in hand turning it up and down.

Special Features I haven't go there yet. :lol

Back