RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Saw The Day The Earth Stood Still also, I really liked the creepy Sci-Fi part of it (which reminded me a lot of War of the Worlds, which I like a lot). I wish they had more of that.

All the best action stuff is in the trailers and commercials. And they really did a poor job trying to change the story to be about the environment than about war, war would have made a lot more sense, and Klaatu didn't seem to know what the situation was and yet supposedly they had decided that everyone should be wiped out? And I'm not quite sure what made him change his mind. And all the reviews keep criticizing Reeves, but he really didn't have much to work with, he hardly had any lines at all.

And I wanted the kid to die, or his mom should have at least gave him a good smack to the face, what a horrible parent.

6/10 Liked the atmosphere, but they could have done a lot better with the story.

I thought no country for old men totaly blew chunks!!! could a movie suck more than that one?
Hanncock was alright but I thought it would be funnier.
Iam Legend- I fell asleep half way thru, although I was told thats when It got good, so I missed all the monsters.
Ill stick with the classics like dawn of the dead and aliens.

Just watched The Happening.

Strange, wierd and pointless movie IMHO.
It wasn't THAT bad, but I don't know... it was just wierd.
Some very stupid parts in the movie, like that old lady... wierd.
Plants killing people... :rolleyes:
And when Whalberg talk to the plants... :rolleyes:
At the end of it, I was just like "what the ^^^^...? That's it?"

I mean, it "happens" for one day... stops... then "happens" again in France.
I can't see myself watching this again.

3.5/10

If you don't like the ending of "No Country for Old Men," all sense of allegorical and literary significance is lost on you.

If you don't like the ending of "No Country for Old Men," all sense of allegorical and literary significance is lost on you.

I just don't get some people... but I guess we all like different things. No Country is still my favorite movie from last year!

I just don't get some people... but I guess we all like different things. No Country is still my favorite movie from last year!

Who are you guys referring to? I did mention that "at the time" the ending was a bit suttle but still LOVED the movie. I've already watched it 3 times and have owned it less than a week.

It WAS the best film of 07' not doubt!

Some people have taste, some people don't. What else is there to get? :)

I love sitting in judgment!

Maybe that guy is in middle school or something. I probably wouldn't understand or like "No Country" if I weren't an adult.

Oh I know, I'm not really that put out by it... just think its funny :lol

Just look at those eyes, you can see "Academy Awards" written all over them! I still see Javier Bardem in my nightmares! :horror

Reguarding No country- The plot was weak, the ending was stupid and confusing. The main good "guy" character dies and we don't even get to see it. Whats that all about? It sucked!!! When It was over I was like why? just why? I felt like I totaly wasted my time and I was confused to boot..? Sorrry-I don't relish torturing myself :lol

Hey man, its okay... if your film needs to be soft served to you I can dig it :lol

Reguarding No country- The plot was weak, the ending was stupid and confusing. The main good "guy" character dies and we don't even get to see it. Whats that all about? It sucked!!! When It was over I was like why? just why? I felt like I totaly wasted my time and I was confused to boot..? Sorrry-I don't relish torturing myself :lol

It wasn't really about the main "good guy" . . . there were no good guys apart from the sheriff who found himself in a world that he was beginning not to understand . . .

I think you have to be in the right frame of mind to watch this . . . If you went in expecting Die Hard you would be lost . .

It wasn't really about the main "good guy" . . . there were no good guys apart from the sheriff who found himself in a world that he was beginning not to understand . . .

I think you have to be in the right frame of mind to watch this . . . If you went in expecting Die Hard you would be lost . .

Very well said.

Okay, I can see that. I guess It's just one of those movies that is about the mind of a killer or something. I really didn't get it but thats whats great about movies, I can hate it all I want cause theres others out there that I like. :D You guys enjoy that piece of ^^^^ all you want. :lol just kidding?

Iron Man Blu-Ray: 8/10 because it was awesome in surround,when he was testing his jet boots in his garage was simply awesome,never heard anything like it.If it wasnt for the amazing sound effects in this movie id give it a 6/10.Must be seen in 5.1 or else youre missing ALOT.

Nightmare before Christmas Blu-Ray: 9/10 -First time ive ever seen it.

Back