RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Tron 7/10

I still remember seeing it in the theater when I was a kid.

MV5BMTYwMDU4NzI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMxNzg0MQ@@._V1._SX283_SY400_.jpg

Just saw Big Nothing on cable . . . it was surprisingly good . . .

Very dark humor . . a great soundtrack . . . with crazy stuff happening throughout . . . a solid 6 or 7/10 . . .

Beowulf - 3/10.

Another piece of crap. I found this so damn boring, I didn't even watch the end of it.

I'm guessing someone here will talk ^^^^ to me about why I didn't watch the ending, but I didn't want to waste my time watching more of this crap... there you go.

Beowulf was pretty damn weak... my wife hated it, I was indifferent.

Yeah, my friends rented it and we all watched it for the first time. I said to them, "this is ^^^^, I'm going to do something else". They thought it was good, I said WTF, then left.

Last edited:

Beowulf - 3/10.

Another piece of crap. I found this so damn boring, I didn't even watch the end of it.

I'm guessing someone here will talk ^^^^ to me about why I didn't watch the ending, but I didn't want to waste my time watching more of this crap... there you go.

Beowulf died, and the other guy fell in love with Jolie-Monster. You missed nothing.

However, the film was cool in 3D......but without it. :monkey4

TDK 7/10

my 2nd time seeing TDK, this ^^^^ was kind of boring and needed more action

changeling - 8.5/10

pretty cool flick. i've actually never been disappointed by any of clint eastwood's films.

Wall-E (on Blu-Ray) 10/10

Such a beautiful looking movie... and its just incredibly fun to watch. Still ranks up there (each for their own reasons) with TDK as my favorites of the year :rock

The music is OK, but all of Silvestri's music sounds the same. Compare Beowulf with Van Helsing and The Mummy Returns.

Yeah...and? Most of Elfman's music sounds the same, most of John Williams music sounds the same, and all of Hans Zimmer's music sounds the same...

And yet....they produce fine scores.

Silvestri is my all time favorite. I havent found a score as fun, or as entertaining as The Mummy Returns. And no, it doesnt sound the same. Mummy has a very high adventurious theme, with very middle eastern sounds, Van Helsing is more techno but with a hint of western. And Beowulf is rock, techno whatever. I dont know what the hell Beowulf's score was. But I like it.

Van Helsing had one song with electronic music in it, the rest of it was almost the same themes from The Mummy, and Beowulf was very similar. I wouldn't say the same for the others. Mummy Returns was very good though.

Elfman is probably the most diverse, but he uses a lot of different instruments. Williams is getting kind of generic and is losing his touch with creating memorable themes.

Legends of the Fall - 9 out of 10

This is one of my guiltiest pleasures. Perhaps it's because I have two brothers and I can see bits of all of us in the brothers on screen, but somehow I can look past all the soapy melodrama on this one and let it tug at my heart strings.

Back