RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Yes Man - 9/10

The second time I've seen it and still very funny; Jim Carrey's still got it!

Reservoir Dogs - dusted off a classic after work today, 7/10

Man on Fire !. ( again ).
10/10. :rock

For me this is a perfect movie , my 2nd favorite movie to watch I think just behind Leon. I'm probably alone in that statment but I don't care. I love this flick. :rock

I've never seen this but just check the trailer after your score looks great so will watch this weekend. :)

Reservoir Dogs - dusted off a classic after work today, 7/10

Just finished watching it myself! Small world.

Reservoir Dogs - 8.5/10

Good fun!

I don't know, after seeing it the other night, it's just not the same as it used to be. Maybe as things have become so much more graphic, that doesn't phase me at all, but it's just not the same.

I've never seen this but just check the trailer after your score looks great so will watch this weekend. :)

Amazing movie imo and if you use blu ray it looks and sounds awesome with it and is well worth picking up.
I've made 2 people cry by letting them watch that movie. :monkey2:lol

I don't know, after seeing it the other night, it's just not the same as it used to be. Maybe as things have become so much more graphic, that doesn't phase me at all, but it's just not the same.

For me it's the banter, that has aged quite well. :duff

Over Her Dead Body - 7/10.

Although I have seen this flick before, I enjoyed it quite a bit last night. More than I did the other time I watched it.

2199-large.jpg

9/10

Burn after reading.

8/10 .

Great movie , it started feeling serious as if there was going to be a big and important plot and ended hilariously basically about nothing. The plot was great and Brad Pitt was awesome in this. :lol

Close Encounters of the third kind.

10/10

An absolute classic. Regardless of how many times you watch the last few parts there still as impressive and tense as the first time seeing them.

Burn after reading.

8/10 .

Great movie , it started feeling serious as if there was going to be a big and important plot and ended hilariously basically about nothing. The plot was great and Brad Pitt was awesome in this. :lol

He definitely is!!! :lol :rock

Death Proof: 7.5/10 The first time I saw this film I though it was utter cr*p.
But after seeing it a second time I started to appreciate it. This was my fourth or fifth time watching it and I really enjoyed it :)

Death Proof: 7.5/10 The first time I saw this film I though it was utter cr*p.
But after seeing it a second time I started to appreciate it. This was my fourth or fifth time watching it and I really enjoyed it :)

What is it that makes people watch stuff again that they thought was crap the first time around? :lol

Back