RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull.

8/10.

I don't care. I love it. :lol

Going to see District 9 now. :rock

District 9.

9/10 ( no pun intended :lol )

Awesome movie. Funny at parts but still managed to become serious when it needed too. A very realistic take on aliens coming to Earth. I really enjoyed this movie. Amazing effects , great plot and finally a new take on something , it felt fresh.
The only thing I can say that I didn't like is that it seemed to drag at parts for me but I was quite tired and could barely stay awake anyway , this could have just been the movies way of building tension.
I'll be picking this up on Blu. Well worth a watch. :rock

District 9.

9/10 ( no pun intended :lol )

Awesome movie. Funny at parts but still managed to become serious when it needed too. A very realistic take on aliens coming to Earth. I really enjoyed this movie. Amazing effects , great plot and finally a new take on something , it felt fresh.
The only thing I can say that I didn't like is that it seemed to drag at parts for me but I was quite tired and could barely stay awake anyway , this could have just been the movies way of building tension.
I'll be picking this up on Blu. Well worth a watch. :rock

Fair score! I give it 8/10

It was a fresh take on a Alien story line. Not as invaders but as indeed "Illegal" aliens:horror :lol I liked the designs! Great action and alien tech was belivable, always a bonus. A good reflection actually, showing how ruthless we can be. :monkey2

Don't know about Blu, but DVD is almost a certainty:rolleyes:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

Rambo 7/10 Saw it last night for the first time. Loved the blood and brutality but the crappy CGI in certain parts knock off a point.

Commando - 9/10

I just LOVE this film! And really, I'd give nearly all Arnie films at least an 8/10! And the lame Arnie jokes still make me piss my pants: "Dead tired" "I let him go" "We'll take Cook's car, he won't be needing it" - I will never stop laughing when I hear that last one! :lol And after breaking into a weapons store, who wouldn't grab a cart and start browsing the aisles?

And what Arnie film would be complete without a Terminator reference?

As I said, I LOVE this film!

:rock

Big Fish --- still moving, and my favorite Burton film; 7.5/10 :monkey2

The Final Destination 3D 5/10 :monkey4

Ditto
ani132.gif

All About Steve - 3/10 - Man, did this movie blow. A few funny parts, but this should have been direct to video. They should have got Juliette Lewis to play the lead cause Sandra Bullock did her best to imitate her the whole movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

:lol:lol:lol

Every man has his Vice!:D

2girls1cup 6/10

A voyeuristic look through the lives of 2 women, desprate for love. They must outrun those who look down upon their desire for each other. It has an amazing set up, but the story is left to be desired. But you can sence the love between these two women.

Although the final act was a bit TOO anti climatic, I still found it really thought provoking.

Man On Fire 10/10

That's why i love this thread as it finds me films i would otherwise miss.

Back