RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Inglorious Basterds - 11/10!

This movie was FANTASTIC! Classic Tarantino, and a with a great splash of Sergio Leone.

The Office (US) S2 10/10

Just awesome and can i just say Pam = :naughty

2girls1cup 6/10

A voyeuristic look through the lives of 2 women, desprate for love. They must outrun those who look down upon their desire for each other. It has an amazing set up, but the story is left to be desired. But you can sence the love between these two women.

Although the final act was a bit TOO anti climatic, I still found it really thought provoking.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Am I the only one who caught that?

The Last House on the left 6/10 (nothing special, getting real tired of these cheese flicks)

All about Steve 7/10 (Anniversary date movie :eek: Still it was fun)

District 9 - 10/10

It was just fantastic, loved every minute of it, just want the story to continue in another film.

Extract 7/10. Mike Judge still has it in my book. The whole cast was good, especially Jason Bateman and Ben Affleck. Not as many laughs as Office Space and Idiocracy, but still a solid comedy.

Me, Myself & Irene - 7/10

A funny and enjoyable Jim Carrey movie; not my one of my favourites of his though.

The Truman Show - 10/10

Now this is one of my favourite movies! Not only is it a great movie, but it's really thought provoking as well; I think everyone has a moment when they think their life is being watched........whenever I see a mirror, I wonder if there's a camera behind it! :lol Does that make me strange? hmm.....

Surveillance - 7/10 - Pretty good movie, nice twist at the end. Pullman is looking old.

Back