RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 Cloverfield Lane - 7/10 It's like one of those indie sci-fi.

Ending kinda kills it but it's necessary to make it what it is, yet the movie is terrific and John Goodman carries it mostly, MEW is also very good in it.

There might be some mayor rewatch value in there, will re-watch it soon.

Made me want to listen to coast to coast am again :lol

Yep loved Cloverfield.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep loved Cloverfield.
Spoiler Spoiler:

It did leave me with a claustrophobic survivalist after taste, so any movie that manages to linger with me for a while did something right.

Plus, I read some "leaked plots" so I expected something a little bit different.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But this kinda Lovecraftian ending might just work, too bad there's probably not gonna be a sequel since they're going for an Anthology.

The Final Countdown - 8.5/10 Cool concept and really good movie but I needed more from the ending. Was a first time watch.

10 Cloverfield Lane - 7/10 It's like one of those indie sci-fi.

Ending kinda kills it but it's necessary to make it what it is, yet the movie is terrific and John Goodman carries it mostly, MEW is also very good in it.

There might be some mayor rewatch value in there, will re-watch it soon.

Made me want to listen to coast to coast am again :lol

The ending just absolutely klled it for me. Its a shame cause I was really liking it.

The ending just absolutely klled it for me. Its a shame cause I was really liking it.

I don't know, thinking about it, I think the ending could be what makes it, especially for a Cloverfield fan like me, I don't participate a lot in the ARG but I read all the stuff after everyone figured it out.

So the ending could just work, even more so after reading everything about the upcoming God Particle movie.

Can't wait, and I will rewatch this one soon.

I think I may crank it up to a 7.5 or an 8.

I don't know, thinking about it, I think the ending could be what makes it, especially for a Cloverfield fan like me, I don't participate a lot in the ARG but I read all the stuff after everyone figured it out.

So the ending could just work, even more so after reading everything about the upcoming God Particle movie.

Can't wait, and I will rewatch this one soon.

I think I may crank it up to a 7.5 or an 8.

I actually loved the "twist" about what the "attack" turned out to be. Loved it. You think John Goodmans crazy with his apocalyptic theories through the whole movie and then...WHAT??! I thought that was brilliant.

I think what turned me off, and this is probably a little petty considering the rest of the movie was so great, was how easily she dealt with the threat at the end.

I'm also going to watch it a couple more times cause I loved the hell out of the first one and I'm sure theres some nods and references I missed :)

Red Heat - 6.5/10 Watched it for the first time since it came out. Wow, The Terminator playing a Russian. It wasn't funny in the slightest either with all the corny one liners from Belushi.

Back