RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Gamer - 6 out of 10. Entertaining. But nothing thought provoking or deep. Just mindless fun. More emphasis on the mindlessness.

I just got done watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer....True Buffy fans don't have time for movies like "Gamer." :rolleyes:

....:monkey3

....:wave

Drag Me To Hell 7/10 -great movie and i loved the soundtrack through out it but, the ending was soo predictable.

Bruno 5/10 - few scenes had me laughing pretty hard but, meh! to the rest of it.

Push - 4/10 - What a blah superhero wannabe movie. The powers were weak and I didn't care for the setting.

Aliens in the Attic 0/10

Maybe if i was 5 it would have been good? :lol

Fantastic scene and brilliant movie. I agree, we need more Viking movies.

No doubt. Great scenes in this one. Been quite some time since I have watched it.

Waiting for the Blu !!!!

images

Mystery of the Batwoman. 8/10

Pretty good, bot no where near as great as Mask of the Phantasm or Return of the Joker. The biggest issue I had with it was that Kevin Conroy used the Batman voice when voicing Bruce Wayne. WTF?!?!

I will need to check this one out. :naughty

Drag Me To Hell 7/10 -great movie and i loved the soundtrack through out it but, the ending was soo predictable.

Not sure it was necessary predictable all the way. I mean yea you saw the part coming with the thing in the envelope. But regardless the ending was ^^^^ing awesome.

Not sure it was necessary predictable all the way. I mean yea you saw the part coming with the thing in the envelope. But regardless the ending was ^^^^ing awesome.

I was hoping the boyfriend got dragged under..hate him in those Mac commercials, i liked him in Jeepers Creepers though.

Eraserhead

I don't know how to rate this movie. It still freaks me out every time I see it. Thank you, David Lynch.

Eraserhead

I don't know how to rate this movie. It still freaks me out every time I see it. Thank you, David Lynch.

Yeah, not sure what I'd give that one either... can't deny its impact, but still hard to rate/categorize it.

The Mist: 7/10
I enjoyed this one, not perfect by any means but a solid catastrophe flick. I read the short story years ago, so I can't remember if the end was the same, or if the reason for the mist was the same. But I did like the film ending... a nice f u kind of ending.

Changeling: 8/10
Very interesting movie... I kind of found Angelina Jolie distracting (don't think she was a good choice) but the movie was very good.

Everything is Illuminated: 9/10
Still not sure what to think of this one, some parts were incredibly funny... others touching and some depressing. Still, loved the movie, but still need a bit of time to process it.

kung_fu_panda.jpg

Great movie. 9/10
I want to buy the art of this. Great visuals.

" There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. " :lol

Back