RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

fight-club-3.jpg

10/10

One of the best screenplay adaptations ever done. Excellent movie.

Agreed!!!!:D

Terminator Salvation...finally. - 7/10

I figured since I spent $200 on a T-600 I should probably watch the movie. Was definately better then 3, but the end was very poorly written. I understand it was rewritten and there was another ending, which I wouldn't have prefered but this just felt weak.

Moon Bloodgood earned this one an extra point.

I have to say I liked the first one. The rest sucked. What movie did I just watch? Fast & Furious. All you need is the 1st and 4th movie. Ditch the rest. I thought the 4th was bad ass! I even thought it was better than the 1st in so many ways. Granted it is a mindless action movie but I thought it great!

8 out of 10 (although not for the movie critic type)

Night Of The Demons :horror I have always wanted to see this and now finally got to. It had alot of 80's cheese but I love 80's horror. It also had some damn scary parts. 8/10

I just watched The Omega Man for the first time tonight. I want to compare with the other adaptations of Richard Mathesson's awesome vampire novel.

I Am Legend - 8/10
The Omega Man - 6/10
The Last Man On Earth - 7/10

I Am Legend (the film) gets the highest nod from me for two reasons: Will Smith's incredible performance and the awesome cgi abandoned New York. I nearly cried when I watched a couple of scenes in the second hour of the film. The flick has problems, but I like it.

Out of the two older films, The Last Man On Earth is the one to watch. It is actually very close to the book. The Omega Man is kinda lame and campy, sadly.

Feast 8/10
Pretty fun horror flick comedy!
I loved how all the characters had their bios list how long they would last in the movie and then the movie throws it all away in the first few minutes of the creature attack. :lol

I watched part of "The Eye" last night. Had to get to sleep for work today. But I caught about 1/4 of the movie in bits and pieces.

You really can't go wrong with Jessica Alba. That eye candy is worthy of any admission price, to me. But I was also surprised by a few moments in the film that actually gave me a couple of very good starts. It has been a while since I have been caught off gaurd like that and it seemed to be because the parts intended to jump-start a bowel failure came at some less-predictable moments. I liked that enough to definitely make sure I go back and watch the whole movie.

7.5/10 for the parts I saw because one spot actually startled the heck out of me.

Awake - How do these people keep getting work out of 10

Jessica Alba is perhaps the worst actress in Hollywood yet manages to keep finding work because the suits think we want to look at her. Little do they know she looks like Danny Noreaga.

Hayden Christianson is perhaps the worst young actor in Hollywood and if employed again may end up taking over Brendan Fraser as the worst period.

Terrence Howard I apologize for you. You don't deserve this.

The 13th Warrior 7/10 One of my favorites but, the -3 is for Antonio Banderas ruining the movie experience for me..Spainish sounding Persian WTF!!(almost as bad as Russians with English accents in Enemy At The Gates) and i just want to see Norse men battling only thanks...we need more movies based on Vikings..gory ones.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RN-no1Ka7yU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RN-no1Ka7yU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Watched about 30 minutes of W yesterday. Just not a very interesting or well-made film from what I saw. The actor playing Condi was comical, the guys playing Powell and H.W. looked and sounded nothing like their "real life counterparts," etc. Not sure I even understand what Stone was trying to do here. Anyway: 3/10

Watched about 30 minutes of W yesterday. Just not a very interesting or well-made film from what I saw. The actor playing Condi was comical, the guys playing Powell and H.W. looked and sounded nothing like their "real life counterparts," etc. Not sure I even understand what Stone was trying to do here. Anyway: 3/10

Interesting, I actually really enjoyed this movie all around.

30 minutes?

The 13th Warrior 7/10 One of my favorites but, the -3 is for Antonio Banderas ruining the movie experience for me..Spainish sounding Persian WTF!!(almost as bad as Russians with English accents in Enemy At The Gates) and i just want to see Norse men battling only thanks...we need more movies based on Vikings..gory ones.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RN-no1Ka7yU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RN-no1Ka7yU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fantastic scene and brilliant movie. I agree, we need more Viking movies.

images

Mystery of the Batwoman. 8/10

Pretty good, bot no where near as great as Mask of the Phantasm or Return of the Joker. The biggest issue I had with it was that Kevin Conroy used the Batman voice when voicing Bruce Wayne. WTF?!?!

Back