RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

5 isnt that bad is it?Many people hate it because its not the typical Rocky movie,but it had a meaning,the story was good and not pure garbage like Rocky 4-Drago Killed Apollo,Rocky is after revenge and the lines in this movie was SOOOO bad.

-I feel like i can eat Nails
-Ive never tasted Snails actually
-I said Nails Stallion,NN Nails

Alot of the scenes in Rocky IV is like something you see on dvd`s,deleted scenes because their too damn boring.

what i love about it is the training and the Match,the music is cool too.

I think Rocky 5 is underrated,but no masterpiece either...my honest opinion.

Haha, I'm doing the same thing! :lol: Sunday night was Rocky 1, yesterday was II, today I just finished 3 and will watch 4 tonight, then tomorrow I'm doing five and six.

Nice,you have seen them before havent you?

I have Rocky 1 and 6 on Blu-Ray

I think Rocky 1 and Balboa are the best films out of all of them and enjoy the hell out of them. However 4 is the one I could watch on repeat. That's one of the greatest examples of some stupid ^^^^ working so beautifully on film.

I think Rocky 1 and Balboa are the best films out of all of them and enjoy the hell out of them. However 4 is the one I could watch on repeat. That's one of the greatest examples of some stupid ^^^^ working so beautifully on film.

EXACTLY!!!I feel the same way.

I just watched it recently too. I would give it a couple of extra points just for the kitsch factor. There are parts of this film that are laughable. I also think it's a visually ugly film.

I really enjoyed the movie when I was a kid... so its possible my wanting to like it made it suck worse. I think the worst thing was the constant "out loud thinking" from all the characters... really dumbed down the movie. Also, it felt like (and I think it might have been the case) that they ran out of money at one point and just threw what they had together and called it good enough :lol

Jackie Brown

10/10

Nice,you have seen them before havent you?

I have Rocky 1 and 6 on Blu-Ray
I've seen all of them, except the new one, Rocky Balboa. That's kind of why I'm going through them all again, just to watch Balboa in sequence. I did the same thing when Rambo came out.

I've seen 1, 2, and 4 hundreds of times on tv. 3 I just watched on dvd, and even though I've seen it before, I'm not that familiar with it. I loved it btw, Thunderlips was awesome, as well as Mr. T.

I really enjoyed the movie when I was a kid... so its possible my wanting to like it made it suck worse. I think the worst thing was the constant "out loud thinking" from all the characters... really dumbed down the movie. Also, it felt like (and I think it might have been the case) that they ran out of money at one point and just threw what they had together and called it good enough :lol

I'm a big fan of the books and was pretty disappointed when I saw the movie in the theater. I think I remember Lynch saying that the studio interfered a lot during production and he never really made the movie he wanted to. It still doesn't excuse the poor special effects and those awful voice-overs.

I'm a big fan of the books and was pretty disappointed when I saw the movie in the theater. I think I remember Lynch saying that the studio interfered a lot during production and he never really made the movie he wanted to. It still doesn't excuse the poor special effects and those awful voice-overs.

Yeah, I really like the books as well. Dune is still one of my all time favorites, so seeing it crapped out in this film is really sad. I imagine I already know the answer, but is the SciFi version worth watching? It can't be any worse could it :lol

Wall E - A
Slum Dog Millionaire - B
Kung Fu Panda - B
Burn After Reading - C
This Christmas - D

The Dark Knight..again

10/10

Rock83;1353886[B said:
]Death Race: 2/10[/B]
Wall E Blu-Ray:9/10

Really? I would've thought that you of all people woulda loved it. Its so cheesy....like any Ahnold movie. :lol

Really? I would've thought that you of all people woulda loved it. Its so cheesy....like any Ahnold movie. :lol

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: 9 out of 10.

The Day the Earth Stood Still: 5 out of 10.

Appaloosa: 4.5 out of 10.

Jurassic Park

10/10

hehe can you tell me WHERE in Death Race i can find hilarious noises?Thats right...Ahnold is a clown on film,funny every time you watch him...What does films like Death race give me?

Back