RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

hehe can you tell me WHERE in Death Race i can find hilarious noises?Thats right...Ahnold is a clown on film,funny every time you watch him...What does films like Death race give me?

A whole lot of kick ass that's what it gives you!

Terminator is cheesy??? Death Race was pure garbage, it gave me time to take a nap that's what it gave me

haha, i know you didn't! CelticP said all arnold movies are chessy are few posts back. Conan wasn't cheesy either IMOP. But if you really liked Death Race then come get some biiiyatch!! lol

haha, i know you didn't! CelticP said all arnold movies are chessy are few posts back. Conan wasn't cheesy either IMOP. But if you really liked Death Race then come get some biiiyatch!! lol

Conan is cheesy. He fights a giant snake, and freaking James Earl....snake....yeah...its cheesy as hell. Terminator is the only one deprived of zero cheese.

I don't think conan is cheesy at all. Deals with the old snake cult's that existed back when the movie was taking place.

I liked the part with the giant snake. But I liked the part where the huge spike goes through Thorgrim's chest even more!

My point is...Arnold can play in as many crappy movies as possible,he is always fun to watch.

Beneath the Planet of the Apes: 6/10 Forgot how fun this movie was... but the ending is too abrupt IMO.

X Files I want to Believe: 6/10 Basically a 2 hour episode, still fun but not really a movie-scale effort.

Forgot to add one:

Teen Wolf Too: 2/10 Man, was it bad... my guess is this movie was intended to be Teen Wolf in college but Michael J Fox wisely decided to stay away. Therefore Jason Bateman became the Teen Wolf cousin instead. Basically the original movie, but a different setting and nowhere near as good.

Jaws The Revenge..

-10/10

Conan is cheesy. He fights a giant snake, and freaking James Earl....snake....yeah...its cheesy as hell. Terminator is the only one deprived of zero cheese.

Cheesy? Havw you ever read a Conan story? Read some original unedited Robert E Howard Conan and stop with the ^^^^ty drillbit cartoons.

Back