RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I'm just going to throw this out there, if you want it keep it. If you don't send it back....I want to be on you. :lol

I'm just going to throw this out there, if you want it keep it. If you don't send it back....I want to be on you. :lol

Hands down its one of those movies that has no dull moments. I love it. Like him repeating his scream in the telephone booth :rotfl

Hands down its one of those movies that has no dull moments. I love it. Like him repeating his scream in the telephone booth :rotfl
Absolutely. It's one of my all-time favorite comedies. My favorite part is when he gets his job back and is trying to talk but it's just hysterical screams because he's crying. :lol :lol

Scorsese/De Niro/Pesci, the perfect trio. What's not to love.

Exactly! Right from the opening credits i'm drawn in and can't look away until its over. Its one of those movies that maybe doesn't have a commendable story but the direction and acting is top notch! The music is fantastic as well.

Out of all the films i've seen in the past 25+ years it remains my second most favorite movie ever made.

Just watched observe and report last night, not overly awesome but not too terrible i will give it 7/10... decent overall. Had some pretty funny parts, worth a rent.

Exactly! Right from the opening credits i'm drawn in and can't look away until its over. Its one of those movies that maybe doesn't have a commendable story but the direction and acting is top notch! The music is fantastic as well.

Out of all the films i've seen in the past 25+ years it remains my second most favorite movie ever made.

For me its all about Goodfellas with the three of them. Raging Bull is great too but Goodfellas is just perfect IMO.

Dirty Harry - 7/10 "Too much linguine." maybe one of the funniest lines in a movie ever considering the lack of comedy in this film.

Magnum Force - 8/10

Trick R Treat - 10/10 Anyone who doesn't own this by the 6th is dead to me.

Goodfellas is also a 10/10 masterpiece but shouldn't be compared to Raging Bull imo. 2 different types of film. Goodfellas has alot more intensity and action whereas RB is loaded with more emotion and drama.

Both 10/10 legends regardless. Goodfellas is in my top 5 list. Scorsese is my favorite director so most if not all of his stuff is my favorite.

Goodfellas is also a 10/10 masterpiece but shouldn't be compared to Raging Bull imo. 2 different types of film. Goodfellas has alot more intensity and action whereas RB is loaded with more emotion and drama. Both 10/10 legends regardless. Goodfellas is in my top 5 list. Scorsese is my favorite director so most if not all of his stuff is my favorite.
Goodfellas is amazing but The Godfather 1st :D

No Country For Old Men.

no-country-for-old-men-poster.jpg

Love this movie. :rock
9/10

Back