RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

just finished "generation kill".........9/10

with the extras seeing the real marines ......10/10.

the story was written so well as not to sway either way and could support both sides solidly. i plan on watching this again soon.

just finished "generation kill".........9/10

with the extras seeing the real marines ......10/10.

the story was written so well as not to sway either way and could support both sides solidly. i plan on watching this again soon.

Generation kill is what I would recommend any friend watch who wants to know about being a Marine Infantryman. :lecture Pretty much nails it IMO. Recon or not.

Generation kill is what I would recommend any friend watch who wants to know about being a Marine Infantryman. :lecture Pretty much nails it IMO. Recon or not.

word & QFT..........:lecture

The Taking of Pelham One Two Three 8.5

Maybe you guys can help me here . . .

I was up late last night and watched Funny Games, US

I didn't know what to think after watching it and had to stew for a few days . . I did a little research and read different views on a particular scene and found that for myself I think it worked. I liked it and would recommend it . . .

In doing my "research" I found that this movie is really hated by some people as it is a remake . . . I am ordering the original to see for myself but I am really not patient . . lol . . . so I am asking, why the hate ?

It is remade, supposedly almost frame for frame, by the original director . . . so I am not understanding the panning ???

Has anyone else seen these ?

b837da6021c287ed096a31224bde7a6f_full.jpg

Maybe you guys can help me here . . .

I was up late last night and watched Funny Games, US

I didn't know what to think after watching it and had to stew for a few days . . I did a little research and read different views on a particular scene and found that for myself I think it worked. I liked it and would recommend it . . .

In doing my "research" I found that this movie is really hated by some people as it is a remake . . . I am ordering the original to see for myself but I am really not patient . . lol . . . so I am asking, why the hate ?

It is remade, supposedly almost frame for frame, by the original director . . . so I am not understanding the panning ???

Has anyone else seen these ?

b837da6021c287ed096a31224bde7a6f_full.jpg

It is hated because it is no where near the quality of the original.

It's the exact same as the original minus the actors. Having watched the original first the actors performances IMO are better which gives it the edge. Other than that there is no difference. Something about the German accents add to the sadism as well.

Frequency: 8.5/10 First time I saw this one! I always thought that it was more of a father/son drama for some reason. Awesome thriller!! :rock

Pandorum 8/10. Great storyline and stunning plot twists.

banned-coco-avant-chanel-ad.jpg

It had some inconsistencies here and there and was a tad short for my taste but overall, a terrific film if you're in Fashion...;).....J'ADORE!:10/10

Back