RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs 7/10 good family fun, or just fun if your a big kid like me :D

Tormented 5/10 watchable
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 7/10 Better than i thought it would be.

Tormented 5/10 watchable
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 7/10 Better than i thought it would be.

i just couldn't get into that one. seemed way to over the top with every special effect they did. 4-5/10 though my 7yr old son loved it. i think he'd rate it a 9.5/10:D

No Country For Old Men.

no-country-for-old-men-poster.jpg

Love this movie. :rock
9/10

awesome film.

Don't remember if I ever rated Phenomenon or not - 8.5/10.

This is one of my all-time favorite movies. John Travoltas masterpiece in my own opinion.

Last edited:

Cobra 9.0

Was on tv last night haven't seen it in years.

Where?! Is it in the theatres??? I heard about this, but didn't realize that it is already here.

It came out in cinemas today. At least here in UK. The 3D is not as impressive and in your face as in the new movies but it was still great to just watch on the big screen :rock

Currently on season 2 of Arrested Development. I can't believe I missed this show when it was on. Not enough great things can be said about this show. The entire cast is brilliant, hard to single out anyone as the best, they're that well rounded.

Season 1: 10/10
Season 2 (so far) 10/10

Currently on season 2 of Arrested Development. I can't believe I missed this show when it was on. Not enough great things can be said about this show. The entire cast is brilliant, hard to single out anyone as the best, they're that well rounded.

Season 1: 10/10
Season 2 (so far) 10/10

I hear such great things about this show but I haven't watched it yet. I want to though.

That's where I was at. My friends had the whole series, so they borrowed them to me and once you start, it quickly becomes a "play all" selection.

Yea go watch Arrested Devlopment like right now if you've never seen it, you can almost definately find it legaly for free online somewhere. I think Hulu has it.

Back