RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

It is hated because it is no where near the quality of the original.

It's the exact same as the original minus the actors. Having watched the original first the actors performances IMO are better which gives it the edge. Other than that there is no difference. Something about the German accents add to the sadism as well.

I'm not sure I liked the original, but I found it interesting and original. It as one of those movies that I kept thinking about afterwards but had no desire to see again.

I watched about 20 minutes of the remake just to see what it was like, then turned the channel.

Nightmare on Elm Street - 7/10

Feels a little like Home Alone for a second when Freddy gets that mallet to the chest. And its funny how Nancy is Rambo about her traps. It took her the time it took her father to walk up the steps across the street to set them all up.

Feels a little like Home Alone for a second when Freddy gets that mallet to the chest. And its funny how Nancy is Rambo about her traps. It took her the time it took her father to walk up the steps across the street to set them all up.

:lol Its funny you bring up the falling over the railing scene .................. go pop it back in and tell me what you see the stunt man land on (Stairs) :lol

I think that's meant to keep you guessing whether or not it's all still a dream at that point. The boobie trap thing, along with that weird part with her mother disappearing into the bed (Freddie shouldn't be able to do that if he's in the real world) and the ending makes me think that whole 3rd act is all just a dream.

:lol Its funny you bring up the falling over the railing scene .................. go pop it back in and tell me what you see the stunt man land on (Stairs) :lol

:lol Yea the Matresses or something, its in clear view whatever it was, I couldn't believe it.

Obsolete, your probably right, it was just funny, it seemed a little rushed while the rest of the movie is fairly solid.

It was also funny how the cop waits for her to bust out 3 windows in differant parts of the house to finally get her father.

First time doing this ever!

Zombieland, opening sequence and credits - 9.5 out of 10

The film as a whole - 8 out of 10

G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra 8.0

Just non stop action so my kind of film. :rock

National Treasure: Book Of Secrets: 7/10 Pretty decent sequel. Does anyone know if there's gonna be a part 3? I kinda want to know what's on Page 47 :D

A Knight's Tale - 7/10

Very entertaining in the way they infuse modern images into this renaissance tale like the Nike swooshes on Heath Ledgers armor as his amorer's symbol, the "foul ball-esque" way the helmet of one of his opponents flew into the stands and was caught and celebrated by the fans...interesting stuff, to me.

Last edited:

A nightmare on elm street 8/10

now bring on the remake :rock

Back