RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Zombie Land - near perfect. very funny 4.5/5

Trick R Treat - near perfect and a special film 4.5/5

Pandorum - terrible. not a shred of originality 1/5

Capitalism - although I prefer the M. Moore of Roger and Me, the one who pulls no punches re anyone, he is still thought provoking, which is a trait I value and is non existent in a majority of entertainment. 4/5

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beggining 10/10 I still toss up which one I like more. They are both fantastic horror films IMO.

Shawshank Redemption: 12/10

easily the best movie i've ever seen..just a true masterpiece.

B000BNI90Y_01_LZZZZZZZ.jpg
10/10

The show just gets better and better i'm loving it. :rock :rock

Deadgirl - 6/10 - Creepyish movie about a group of teens that basically have a zombie chick for a sex buddy. Decent acting, the leads seemed like they were trying to be Joaquin Phoenix and Christian Slater.

Observe and Report - 3/10 - I chuckled a couple times but this movie sucked. Anna Faris has nice bewbs though.

I flipped on HBO Signature last night at like 4 am to see Robert Downey Jr. dressed like Chewbacca getting a HJ from Nicole Kidman, so naturally I was curious what the heck was going on.

Figured out what it was and watched the whole thing, really odd movie, not bad, but not really good either.

Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus - 4/10

Also Nightmare on Elm Street 2 - 6/10

Childs Play 8.5

Haven't seen it in years but it's aged well i must say i really enjoyed it.

Observe and Report - 3/10 - I chuckled a couple times but this movie sucked. Anna Faris has nice bewbs though.

Oh man this movie was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! I laughed HARD when in the mall, after his fight with Liota the mob of officers beats the piss out of him. 3/10 for me as well.

For me originals will always have there place and mark. And IMO I always thought that Halloween was the only non-remakable classic. There wasn't anything I'd change, I thought it was perfect. But I always felt the other classics could be re-done because I didn't think they were perfect. Just look at The Hills Have Eyes, the remake was way better imo. That was probably the best remake in terms of exactly how much better it was to the original.

Back