RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Zombieland 9/10 - freaking awesome movie. This is gonna be one of those films you can watch over and over again. Can't wait to own it on blu ray.

So did you finally buy it/rent it?
Yeah, I went on amazon and bought it unrated and shipped for $7.99. It was like $20 at my mall and Walmart won't carry it it's so scary. Blockbuster does have it for rent, that's how I first saw it but it's the rated one but still great. You gotta see it, dude. :rock

Yeah, I went on amazon and bought it unrated and shipped for $7.99. It was like $20 at my mall and Walmart won't carry it it's so scary. Blockbuster does have it for rent, that's how I first saw it but it's the rated one but still great. You gotta see it, dude. :rock

See what? We are talking about 1974 Black Christmas right? Do you mean the unrated version? I bought the DVD not too long ago, I was telling you about it.

See what? We are talking about 1974 Black Christmas right? Do you mean the unrated version? I bought the DVD not too long ago, I was telling you about it.
Oh! :slap I thought you were asking if I bought Inside 'cause we were talking about it. :lol Nah, I still haven't seen Black Christmas yet. It's 2nd on my list though. I want to see a Vampire movie called Innocent Blood 1st. I heard it is great. I'm dying to see Black Christmas though since you told me how great it was.

Great movie, and Pierce Brosnan's best (I actually didn't like any of his other films)

I love Tomorrow Never Dies, but yeah, TWINE & DAD aren't at the top of my list.........but I think I've seen Goldeneye about 15-20 times, and I could watch it another 500 times! Love it! :rock

Oh! :slap I thought you were asking if I bought Inside 'cause we were talking about it. :lol Nah, I still haven't seen Black Christmas yet. It's 2nd on my list though. I want to see a Vampire movie called Innocent Blood 1st. I heard it is great. I'm dying to see Black Christmas though since you told me how great it was.

Do it! It is excellent.

Watching The Thing tonight with some friends. One of my favorites.

PICT1756-1.jpg

Zombieland 9.5/10

What a frigging awesome movie :rock :rock

Back