RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

:lol Yeah, honestly it's bee YEARS since I last saw it and I don't remember much other than loving it but I was a kid back then. I'd have to see it again to judge, but your description of Swamp Thing with F13 music cracked me up. Now I want to watch it again. :lol I bought a dvd of 8 of the tv show eps and I didn't even know there was a show. And it was very cheesy.

I just bought it tonight from Walmart for $6 so if you can find it for the same deal i'd say go for it. A penny more? Nah. :lol

Towelhead - Hmmm very weird movie. It is about a young girl who's father is from Lebanon and mother is from America. I don't really understand the title of the movie except for the fact that a young boy decides to call her that. The father is supposed to be middle eastern and talks more like a 1950's American movie actor. I think that was the point though as he was trying to fit in. Either way what a weird damn movie. The girl basically gets raped by two face. She has no parents that direct her and it just ends up even weirder. BUT I still liked the movie. I liked the dads character, but the abuse was horrible. I thought he was going to woop her into shape but not in that way. What a ^^^^! I felt that the girl actress did a very good job. She was so silent yet sexy all at the same time. She was doing this on purpose. What a weird movie though. If I had quick access to my Sam Jackson gif I would so post it. :lol

6 out of 10

I just bought it tonight from Walmart for $6 so if you can find it for the same deal i'd say go for it. A penny more? Nah. :lol
:rotfl :rotfl Borders books has a sale of horror movies for $8.99 and I swear I had Swamp Thing in hand but bought His Name Was Jason instead.

Christine 9/10. First time watching it. Great picture would recommened! :rock

Towelhead - Hmmm very weird movie. It is about a young girl who's father is from Lebanon and mother is from America. I don't really understand the title of the movie except for the fact that a young boy decides to call her that.

Towelhead is an offensive word used to describe someone of arab descent. It derives from the turban/Headdress that some Arabs wear
in the Middle east.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - 9/10

Classic!

Speed - 8/10

No matter how many times I've seen it, I still love it......even Keanu's terrible acting! :lol

F13 remake....7/10....I enjoyed it and am looking forward to a sequel

An American Werewolf in London 8/10

I have always loved this film ever since I was a little kid. John Landis wrote and directed this???? WTF :confused:

Friday the 13th remake: 7/10

As far as contemporary horror movies go, an exceptional movie. Great kills, nice suspense, and I personally liked the athleticism and aggression of Jason.

Annie Hall 9/10

really good, but no Star Wars :)
Manhattan and Crimes and Misdemeanors, however, rival Star Wars.

"If it bends, it's funny. If it breaks, it isn't" :lol

An American Werewolf in London 8/10 I have always loved this film ever since I was a little kid. John Landis wrote and directed this???? WTF :confused:
starting to freak me out, bro. I swear to God I just got done watching this also. :horror 8.5/10 for me.

Yea, I was never in to the series but recently bought the first 4 in that Best Buy set. 1 and 3 are cool but 2 was pretty bad. I may skip 4 as well heard its not great.

I think tonite I'll watch Freddy Vs Jason, never seen it, then try to segway into the Friday the 13th movies. I only remember part 1 and a few kills from 3.

starting to freak me out, bro. I swear to God I just got done watching this also. :horror 8.5/10 for me.

Well i've already claimed you and Balsquat my little brothers here so ...................... :D

Yea, I was never in to the series but recently bought the first 4 in that Best Buy set. 1 and 3 are cool but 2 was pretty bad. I may skip 4 as well heard its not great.

I think tonite I'll watch Freddy Vs Jason, never seen it, then try to segway into the Friday the 13th movies. I only remember part 1 and a few kills from 3.

I too always found part 2 very lame. If you're watching FvsJ next prepare to hate the ................ nah nevermind just watch it first and then come back here to discuss :D Almost every single member here loves FvsJ but me. I loved Jason look though.

Back