RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Boys From Brazil - 7.5/10

Great movie with excellent performances by Olivier and Peck, but I always laugh when they do those weird screams at the end.

It also has an excellent Jerry Goldsmith score.

Freddy Vs Jason - 6/10

Pretty much what I expected, some cool scenes though. Freddy playing pinball with Jason, or when she asks if he's coming made me laugh.

Freddy Vs Jason - 6/10 Pretty much what I expected, some cool scenes though. Freddy playing pinball with Jason, or when she asks if he's coming made me laugh.
Yeah, I gave it around an 8 just because it was a fun movie. It's one of those ones you could always pop in if bored and hanging out with friends. The actual movie minus the fun part is more like a 6/10. Oh and if you get anymore of the Elm st. series you should watch New Nightmare. That's 3rd best imo. The first then 3rd (Dream Warriors) and then 7 (New Nightmare) is how I rank them.

Yea I read the plot, I'll have to give it a watch. I want a SS Demon Freddy now.

Yea I read the plot, I'll have to give it a watch. I want a SS Demon Freddy now.
The demon Freddy is great. My friend is dying to get one. I just got the Dream Warriors one and it rocks. So much detail in that figure. Freddy is my least favorite out of Jason, Michael and himself but that figure is my favorite horror figure I have.

Still haven't seen this, but I did watch Shaun OFTD tonight on Blu --- still a goodie 7/10

You have to man! It was absolutely phenomenal and Woody Harrison is a pure BA. I must say I did enjoy shaun, but I liked this one even more.

Firefly 9.5/10

How on earth was this show cancelled? oh it was on Fox so say no more. :rolleyes:

Awesome show really glad i watched it now just need to see the film. :rock

Eraser (1996)- 8/10
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Vanessa Williams
- watched it on DVD last night

Last edited:
Back