RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Check this out (a bit relevant) I bought a "John Carpenter" 4 DVD set last night for $14.99. It came with The Thing, They Live, Prince of Darkness and Village of the Damned. Great deal!

Amazing deal !

Firefly 9.5/10

How on earth was this show cancelled? oh it was on Fox so say no more. :rolleyes:

Awesome show really glad i watched it now just need to see the film. :rock

:rock !!!!!

QFT

Ghost Rider (The first time I have seen it)
4 out of 10
I can't believe this is getting a sequel

AND WITH CAGE AGAIN !!!!! FTW !

Paranormal Activity 2/5

Dune (1984) - 6/10 - What a boring movie. The designs were interesting but that was about it.

That movie was definitely something that people either really enjoyed, or really disliked. I for one really enjoyed it. But you are right, the designs were fantastic. And they really pop in HD.

I feel exactly the same way about blade runner, looks good but its boring.

I know alot of you guys love it but i just cant get into it, and i have tried. I find the pace is too slow and i end up falling asleep.

Maybe you should just stick to Michael Bay films.

OH SNAP!

Just kidding. :D

Seriously everytime i have watched it i fall asleep :lol It is beautifully shot though, but its a bit arty farty for me i think.

Year One: 3/10

Waste of time... not a surprise, but a really sloppy comedy. One of those films that you can tell no one cared about what they were doing.

Seriously everytime i have watched it i fall asleep :lol It is beautifully shot though, but its a bit arty farty for me i think.

I know what you are saying but, Blade Runner just puts me at ease and yet sends chills down my back at the same time..really really good film with a pretty good soundtrack.

From the unicorn dream sequence to the origami Deckard picks up at the end, i never caught on to that for the longest time but, we all know now as Ridley confirmed Deckard is..yea. Great movie! we need more Sci-Fi like this.

I love this scene.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o0Fkzi_21VI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o0Fkzi_21VI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Orphan 9.5

I loved this film if you haven't seen it yet do so it's ace! :rock :rock

Watchmen - 8.5/10

watchmenfinalposter.jpg

Christine 7.5/10

The Hills Run Red 6.5/10 Not a bad slasher flick and better than most recent direct-to-video releases. The major plost twist you'll see comming a mile away and if tends to lag at time but overall a decent watch and worth a rental at least especially if your a fan or 70's and 80's style slashers.

Friday The 13th (2009) 10/10 Damn good horror.

While I wound't give it a full 10/10, I do give it an 8/10 and I do agree, it is a pretty good horror and is a worthy remake of the F13 series. I don't get all the hate for it really. It has all the same elements that mades it's predecessors fun to watch (gore, cool kills and "stupendous" boobies) and is basically your standard F13 movie and it's a hell of alot better than Jason in Space aka Jason X.

Christine 7.5/10 The Hills Run Red 6.5/10 Not a bad slasher flick and better than most recent direct-to-video releases. The major plost twist you'll see comming a mile away and if tends to lag at time but overall a decent watch and worth a rental at least especially if your a fan or 70's and 80's style slashers.
I saw that in Blockbuster the other day with a person with a babydoll mask. I might give it a rent. Glad I heard a review.

When I was in high school, Blade Runner honestly bored me, too, but no more. Not Ridley Scott's masterpiece (that would be Alien), but damn close.

I also just found my old Firefly DVDs last night and re-watched the pilot. I was reminded why I used to love that show so much.

saw a new release last night in the thearte. it was with vince vaugh i think it was Couples Retreat, i have to say it was one of the funniest movies i've seen in sometime. 8-9/10:banana:banana

Back