RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Drag Me to Hell - 8/10

Classic Raimi. Grossed out one minute, laughing out loud the next.

Trick or Treat 7/10.

Not bad but not quite what I was expecting. Not sure if it was worth the wait or hype, but I'm glad I finally got to see it.

The Bucket List (2007) 10/10!
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Nicholson
- honestly, I haven't shed a tear while watching movies since I was a teenager, LOL! :oops: This is a very touching and/or moving movie!!! Worth watching! :)

jack-nicholson-the-bucket-list-poster.jpg

Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans: 6/10

Fun movie, although I was having trouble keeping people straight in my mind from the first movies (haven't seen them in years) so I was confused for a bit. But enjoyable overall, just nothing stellar.

BTW, anyone more familiar know why the werewolves and vampires seem to die so easily? I assumed the knights working for the Vampires were also Vampires and seemed like one slash or a sword, or bite from a Werewolf would do it... kind of odd to me.

BTW, anyone more familiar know why the werewolves and vampires seem to die so easily? I assumed the knights working for the Vampires were also Vampires and seemed like one slash or a sword, or bite from a Werewolf would do it... kind of odd to me.

Or it is realistic and every other movie was just over the top and unrealistic. :)

Innocent Blood 8/10 Not as good as An American Werewolf In London but still a great horror comedy by John Landis.

Finished Arrested Development. WOW, just WOW. Some of the greatest characters and writing I've ever seen on television. I will never be able to hear "The Final Countdown" without seeing Gob dancing and doing his magic tricks in my head ever again. The final episode was great and leaves me wanting the promised movie REALLY bad. The entire cast was great and you can't really single anyone out as the best. They all played off each other beautifully and not one person to me stood out above the rest, which is odd.

Anyway, I give the entire series a 10/10. Strongly recommend to anyone who loves eccentric characters with sharp dialogue.

Back