RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

heat.avi_download.jpg

9/10 - after all these years, this movie is still fantastic. The character development is so well done.

100% agreed. Give it another 10 years and it'll be right up there with any other Pacino/Deniro true classic.

I remember WAY back in the day being at Blockbuster when they opened their doors to get the first copy on VHS. It was a massive two tape set. I was in heaven. :D

100% agreed. Give it another 10 years and it'll be right up there with any other Pacino/Deniro true classic.

I remember WAY back in the day being at Blockbuster when they opened their doors to get the first copy on VHS. It was a massive two tape set. I was in heaven. :D

must be the ones you have in your display:D

What's your first?

Here is my top in order:

Zombieland (2x viewings)
Drag Me to Hell (2x viewings)
Inglorious Basterds (very close with District 9, I need to see both again)
District 9
Harry Potter 6
Watchmen
Perfect Getaway (This movie is a vice of mine..soo entertaining)
Star Trek
Then there are 18 more movies from there.

I have seen A LOT of movies this year.

Here is my top in order: Zombieland (2x viewings) Drag Me to Hell (2x viewings) Inglorious Basterds (very close with District 9, I need to see both again) District 9 Harry Potter 6 Watchmen Perfect Getaway (This movie is a vice of mine..soo entertaining) Star Trek . . . Then there are 18 more movies from there. I have seen A LOT of movies this year.
Ah, so Zombieland is better. I have a strong feeling that Drag Me is going to whoop as.

Ah, so Zombieland is better. I have a strong feeling that Drag Me is going to whoop as.

While Drag Me to Hell is purely amazing in almost all aspects, Zombieland...well has Zombies so that is what pushes it over the edge. Plus Woody is just amazing.

The Burbs (Again) - 8/10 - Just a fun movie to watch. I can see myself acting Ray and Art that when I'm older. And Rumsfeld is a great character.

Blade Runner - 9/10 - My favorite Sci-Fi still goes to 2001, but this is a close second.

Back