RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I saw that in Blockbuster the other day with a person with a babydoll mask. I might give it a rent. Glad I heard a review.

Thats it. The killer's name is Babyface. Not a bad little horror if your a fan of 80's style slashers. It's predictable but a decent popcorn flick nonetheless.

Thats it. The killer's name is Babyface. Not a bad little horror if your a fan of 80's style slashers. It's predictable but a decent popcorn flick nonetheless.
Oh hell yeah. 80's slasher horror is awesome. :rock The letters looked very familiar to The Hills Have Eyes letters. :lol

Trick R' Treat...... 7/10 Good Movie.

Trick R' Treat...... 7/10 Good Movie.

No place in my area (best buy, Target, FYE etc) has this. I've been wanting to see this for the last 2 or so years and the have it on On Demand so I think I'll rent it.

Back on topic, last movie I saw was Children of the Corn (09) 6.5/10.

The Fog 9/10 - one of the few horror films that I find genuinely scary.

I'm currently watching The Hitcher (remake) 7/10. I know alot of people despise this film especially since it was only 20 years old when they remade it but I actually really like this one. While Sean Bean's hitcher isn't as creepy as Ruger Hauer's, I must confess I find Bean's portrayal more menacing. Plus Sophia Bush is smoking hot.

Death Proof 10/10. Tarantino's best dialogue ever, and his rawest violence too. The man has become a master of turning junk into art.

I alos got to see Night of the Living Dead (1991), Dawn of the Dead (1978), and Day of the Dead (1985) at a local cinema on Sunday. $10 for three big-screen zombie films (with free soda and popcorn) is a damn fine way to end a weekend. Dawn is my favorite, but I'd never seen Day, and even though a few of the actors could have used a slap or ten, it had the best gore. Savini at his best.

Salo - underrated right now - I am not sure how to rate this film yet, it is interesting boring at times and crazy at others. I read the book which was much much more disturbing and graphic. I don't like that Pasolini changed the time period from what the book was.

Is this the one based on Marquis de Sade's 120 Days of Sodom?

Wrong Turn 3 2/10

And that's me being kind! :lol

heat.avi_download.jpg

9/10 - after all these years, this movie is still fantastic. The character development is so well done.

Back