RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

My uncle just today lent me Killer Klowns, I've never seen it. I'll have to throw it in later tonite.
It's 80's camp/cheese but it's intentional humor. It doesn't take itself seriously and I love that. So don't be all serious going into it. It's fun as hell and one of my favorite horror films. :duff

The Omen (original) 8/10

The scene when they open up the first coffin and find the jackel bones creeped me out when I was little.

The Good Son 8/10
Always liked this film! :rock

The Good Son 8/10
Always liked this film! :rock

This movie is pretty good indeed. But I can't watch it too often.

I remember getting really mad at that Culkin kid in this movie. He was just evil! And that stupid smug face of his...
A kid I knew looked just like him, he was also a smug b*stard...

This movie is pretty good indeed. But I can't watch it too often.

I remember getting really mad at that Culkin kid in this movie. He was just evil! And that stupid smug face of his...
A kid I knew looked just like him, he was also a smug b*stard...

:horror

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

xmen origins wolverine
hmmm if you are a wolvie fan then its good. jackman is the living embodiment of everyones favourite canadian and he puts in another class performance as the hero. liev schreiber is excellent as victor and i would love to see him in a spin off. gambit makes a very welcome debut too and there is a particularly well choreographed fight scene between him and wolverine that i enjoyed. As for the other characters; deadpool is totally over the top, The blob is pretty poor and the other minor mutants in here are instantly forgetable. the story needs to cover a lot of grond and it shows with not enough fleshing out of the main protaganists. it would have been better to maybe concentrate on the origins story from the brilliant mini series of comic books.
overall a good but not great movie but it does have two stand out performances from jackman and shcrieber. and some of the fight scenes are particularly good.
3 hotdogs out of 5

Back